Interview

Michael

The last time I got through to dos was last Friday. Since Monday there is a recording on there stating they were closed due to bad weather and will re-open on Monday. If you go on there you press 1 and the 0. Then there is another recordind. After that one it hangs up on you. The number I call is 202-663-1225. Like I know it by heart now. Because I call it so many times. Other than writing Guangzhou of which I already did. Is there anything else I can do. I know they keep telling they only make interviews the first two weeks of the month. I know on February 1, 2010 they said they do have the physical papers.

Give me some hope here.

The last time I got through to dos was last Friday. Since Monday there is a recording on there stating they were closed due to bad weather and will re-open on Monday. If you go on there you press 1 and the 0. Then there is another recordind. After that one it hangs up on you. The number I call is 202-663-1225. Like I know it by heart now. Because I call it so many times. Other than writing Guangzhou of which I already did. Is there anything else I can do. I know they keep telling they only make interviews the first two weeks of the month. I know on February 1, 2010 they said they do have the physical papers.

Give me some hope here.

They should be closed Monday too. Presidents day.