Zhanjiang Trip

I have not posted anything for about two months after getting off to a poor start on this site some time ago.

Several of the members have communicated with me off site and I suppose it is time I bit the bullet so to speak and apologize to Dave and any one else I offended at that time.

I returned from Zhanjiang a few days before Thanksgiving. While in Zhanjiang Ruwei and I were married both in Traditional and Registered fashion.

I have wanted to post this earlier but while I was out of the country I had ordered a new computer system installed in my home and it has taken this long to get the creature tamed somewhat despite my technological ineptitude.

I am more of a "lurker" than a contributor when it comes to this website

and others like it, AAC and K-3, but I do value the wisdom and advice offered. I know I will have more questions and maybe one or two answers to post in the future.

We are just starting down the long K-3 road and it is some comfort to know about others in the same position or having been in this position.

I hope you all don't mind, but, I'm back. Monte

Monte,

Glad to hear about your wonderful trip and marriage.

I assume now that INS/USCIS/BCIS/FBI/NVC/GZ have all been practicing on all of our applications and fine tuning the process for issuing visas. With all that practice, they should have the process down to a finely tuned art, and they should be able to crank out a new visa in a few weeks!!!!!!!!!

Well,...... :huh: :ph34r: :blink:

Anyway, best of luck for speedy processing.

----- Clifford ----