Does hire a lawyer downstairs the building helpful?

xiaocyu

My CR-1 was complete in NVC today, and we are waiting for the P4 and interview day. We married in China 2-9-2009, and had wedding ceremony in China in November with both our famliy, over 300 pictures have our family members involved, also the phone record,Also many more evidences can prove our true relationship. Last year her K1 visa got white sheet, and we are so nervous at this moment. please share some experience with me. Thank you

God bless all true loves.

It would be helpful to know why you got the white sheet for the K1 and what you think are your possible "red flags". Then the members here can give you lots of advice from their experience and information resources.

You have gotten this far on your own. IMO hiring a lawyer at this point will not provide you with any extra help. However having a 1-time consultation visit providing the above information to him and asking for suggestions may (or may not be helpful). I would start off by seeing what input you get here and then decide for yourself later.

Fastest thing to do is simply re-apply. You can try to overcome it but it takes forever!

And stay away from those stupid blood suckers down stairs.

?? They did re-apply they are nearing their second interview this time for CR-1, the OP is asking about the lawyers in the consulate building.

Anyway when in Guanzhou my wife wanted to ask a few questions, so we visited one of them, he was nice and consulted with her for 15 min, no charge, but mostly was trying to convince her to hire them. We passed interview with NO problems without the lawyer.

I will point out, it si BEST to address any "Red Flags" before and when filing the I-130, if you feel a lawyer will help you need to hire one 8-9 months ago BEFORE filing the second petition, NOT a few days before a visa interview.

My CR-1 was complete in NVC today, and we are waiting for the P4 and interview day. We married in China 2-9-2009, and had wedding ceremony in China in November with both our famliy, over 300 pictures have our family members involved, also the phone record,Also many more evidences can prove our true relationship. Last year her K1 visa got white sheet, and we are so nervous at this moment. please share some experience with me. Thank you

God bless all true loves.

You should be fine this time around. I am sure you have looked at the problem with the K-1 and addressed it on your CR-1 application. Any advice I could give you is to possibly stay with the Yangs for a day or two, BEFORE going to ACH on Monday afternoons, and let Mr. and Mrs. Yang look over your application. Then go to ACH and address, and ask questions, on any concerns you have or that they bring up to you guys.

If it helps to settle the nerves you could consult with one of the lawyers and/or visa folks. They are in business, so yes, they will be trying to lock you in, and they may be remiss to give you much info, other than the fact that you NEED them, but again, they are in business. :)

As far as any experiences to share...you can look at my signature comments, though they won't help you as we've taken a different approach that involves MUCH time as we want a ten year green card and no more government interference once she gets over here.

On a positive side, MANY folks on, and from here HAVE had success when marrying and re-applying after a K-1 denial. Marrying and filing a new application, and the successes from others ahead of you are on your side.

Good luck, a lot of us will be hoping the best for you both!!

tsap seui

Really really appraciate you all. it helps me release my nerve, it makes me feel have lot friend on my side. with all your blessing, I will update the case, wish us got pink.

Yes PINK IT IS!! :)