How much need to pay for CR1

How much need to pay for CR1? Who is willing to tell me the detail? thanks.

I-130 Application - 355 USD

AOS - 70 USD

Visa Application/Fee - 400 USD

Wasted Paper for Front End Loading and Kitchen Sink - 100 USD

Wasted Time for FEL and KS that they do not look at - 10,000 USD

Years of Life due to Stress and Waiting - 3

--Edit--

Lawyer Fee - 1800 USD (but only if you fail to stay at Holiday Inn Express the night before and find CFL AFTER signing the lawyer)

Edited by a2784 (see edit history)

AOS - 70 USD

--Edit--

Lawyer Fee - 1800 USD (but only if you fail to stay at Holiday Inn Express the night before and find CFL AFTER signing the lawyer)

what do these mean?? would you mind explaining me detaily??

AOS - 70 USD

--Edit--

Just joking. The first three are the fees you will have to pay. The lawyer fee is basically 500-2500 USD depending on who you choose. I would highly recommend not using a lawyer. If you do use one don't use XXX (PM me if you want to know who not to use .. in case the bastard sees it and decides he wants to sue being that he is a lawyer)unless your willing to only speak to a paralegal who does not know as much as CFL members.

Edited by a2784 (see edit history)

AOS - 70 USD

--Edit--

Just joking. The first three are the fees you will have to pay. The lawyer fee is basically 500-2500 USD depending on who you choose. I would highly recommend not using a lawyer. If you do use one don't use XXX (PM me if you want to know who not to use .. in case the bastard sees it and decides he wants to sue being that he is a lawyer)unless your willing to only speak to a paralegal who does not know as much as CFL members.

So you mean, I just need to pay 355 USD + 70 USD +400 USD =825$, right? by the way, how long it takes to pay all the money? do they pay at one time? or in several times?

AOS - 70 USD

--Edit--

So you mean, I just need to pay 355 USD + 70 USD +400 USD =825$, right? by the way, how long it takes to pay all the money? do they pay at one time? or in several times?

Dude your starting from behind the eight ball while trying to put the cart before the horse. Check out USCIS website, DOS, and the FAQ here. You don't just pay the money and get a Immigrant Visa.

Did you file in China or did you file from the States? The time/way you pay will be different (don't think you pay as much filing DCF either).

Edited by Kyle (see edit history)

Fees are paid in the USA if the I-130 is filed to USCIS. $355 paid to USCIS when filing I-130, and then $70 paid to NVC to process I-864, and another $400 for the visa to NVC, nothing is paid to the consulate.

If filed I-130 DCF in China then fees are paid to consulate, other than the $70 for I-864.

What stage of the process are you??? Has the I-30 been filed yet and where is it being filed??

Fees are paid in the USA if the I-130 is filed to USCIS. $355 paid to USCIS when filing I-130, and then $70 paid to NVC to process I-864, and another $400 for the visa to NVC, nothing is paid to the consulate.

If filed I-130 DCF in China then fees are paid to consulate, other than the $70 for I-864.

What stage of the process are you??? Has the I-30 been filed yet and where is it being filed??

we plan to get married in june in china. and plan to file from the USA. Because my boyfriend works and lives in USA