Written Drivers Test

steveandrong

I took Rong and her daughter to the drivers test facility today to get state ID cards for them and thought, what the heck, let them take the written portion of the test just to see how they will do and see where they need to study.....guess what?...both passed the test!!....now i have two new students to teach how to drive....Rong will be pretty easy to pass the driving portion i think, but her daughter has never been behind the wheel :unsure: ...their test was all in chinese characters....had to do a little hunting for this test, but after a few phone calls, found who had it and it was sent to the local test facility

Cool, have fun.

And yes, my wife studied the drivers manual in English, and the one from WA in Chinese, did the online practice tests provided by NY DMV. Then when we went to the office for written test she did it in Chinese. NY does not provide a manual in Chinese, but they do offer the test in Chinese.

Cool, have fun.

And yes, my wife studied the drivers manual in English, and the one from WA in Chinese, did the online practice tests provided by NY DMV. Then when we went to the office for written test she did it in Chinese. NY does not provide a manual in Chinese, but they do offer the test in Chinese.

My lao po driving scares the he!! out of me...it makes me feel like when riding in a Helicopter and the rotor starts that windmilling thing...bad feeling.

Cool, have fun.

Dan, we have a NYS Chinese manual.

Illinois does not have the study booklet in English, so I printed off from the Washington State online booklet what i thought to be pertinent to taking the test here...daughter had been taking drivers ed in school (English format) so was pretty well prepared and they both took the test at the same time.....not being that well versed in chinese, I really couldn't tell you what kind of chatter took place as they took the test ;)

Edited by steveandrong (see edit history)