Chinese Fiance Confidence! Help please!

Go to any store that sells them and pick up a pair of the thinsulate long underware. It works great. My wife was teasing me when she saw it that is was to thin to work. Well I gave her a thinsulate top I brought for her and she finally tried it..... she never took it off after she put ti on, she used it inplace of this thick one she had been using.

It is still cold in Nanchang right now. That is where I just got done spending a month. Neat city, go to the main square and hang out its great.

Guest jin979

Thank you for the feedback.

Ok your right, I will change after marriage, but im not quite sure how much, but I can atleast try to prevent myself from changing into a negative person.

You know I said the same thing about the her friends being jealous. She told me "oh come on, americans are not number 1" lol. She might not think that, but i bet her friends wished they scored an american guy. She wont elaborate on this with the odds in my favor hehe.

Now she says "she wants to live a quiet life" Which coming from China, what is she to expect from America? I explained to her that the first couple years are going to be rough for us until I finish up my bachelors and I sure do have a mortgage that needs to be paid every month and a loan for a car that is quite a ways from getting paid off.

I think she understands shes not going to be living in a Mansion with maids when she comes to America.

Thanks again, out.

What do you think she means by living "a quiet life" ?

Ok your right, I will change after marriage, but im not quite sure how much, but I can atleast try to prevent myself from changing into a negative person.

You know I said the same thing about the her friends being jealous. She told me "oh come on, americans are not number 1" lol. She might not think that, but i bet her friends wished they scored an american guy. She wont elaborate on this with the odds in my favor hehe.

Now she says "she wants to live a quiet life" Which coming from China, what is she to expect from America? I explained to her that the first couple years are going to be rough for us until I finish up my bachelors and I sure do have a mortgage that needs to be paid every month and a loan for a car that is quite a ways from getting paid off.

I think she understands shes not going to be living in a Mansion with maids when she comes to America.

Thanks again, out.

What I got out of it was probably she doesnt care about a big house, nice car, lots of nice things in the house. She just wants to live in a normal house, and have the necessities for living.

Thanks again, out.

What I got out of it was probably she doesnt care about a big house, nice car, lots of nice things in the house. She just wants to live in a normal house, and have the necessities for living.

I think the term is more like a "simple life."

Thanks again, out.

Well ya know, im just saying exactly what she told me :P

Thanks again, out.

Well ya know, im just saying exactly what she told me :blink:

Exactly -- "quiet life" is chinglish for "simple life" ... :lol: