Dried Fruit Ok to bring

I know flowers, fresh fruit and etc... are outlawed when it comes to bringing them into china.. But I would love to bring some good old fashion dried cranberries and apples with me.. You think this might be a problem? I've brought beef jerky before which so many people love to try and i'm thinking about bringing american ginseng from wisconsin.

I know flowers, fresh fruit and etc... are outlawed when it comes to bringing them into china.. But I would love to bring some good old fashion dried cranberries and apples with me.. You think this might be a problem? I've brought beef jerky before which so many people love to try and i'm thinking about bringing american ginseng from wisconsin.

I can confirm ginseng is OK...........

My wife has brought just about everything you can think of over the years and never had a problem. As long as it is in a sealed bag it will be okay.

Exactly - We bring dried tea leaves (loose) with us when we return to the States for a visit.

you can buy these things in china :sweating_buckets:

And also when she moves here she cn buy this in the USA no sense in testing the customs officers at the POE.

you can buy these things in china :(

And also when she moves here she cn buy this in the USA no sense in testing the customs officers at the POE.

I'll bring them, it's kind of hard to find original foods from Tucson in China. It will make a nice gift and the taste is just not the same in china.