B2 people get in here

Ok she told me what they asked her in the interview. Maybe this will be helpful for those who might try this route.

What is the purpose of your trip to the USA?

Her answer: tourism

Do you have any relatives in the USA?

A: No

Who invited you to the USA?

A: my friend TurboSS

How did you meet?

A internet and then I showed him around China last year. (i think this was the nail in the coffin)

Sorry you fail. she said dont you want to see any of my documents? They said no. She said why did I fail? They said sorry its done. next in line please.

cold hearted.

Edited by Turbo SS1414 (see edit history)
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OUCH! Yeah that did it... "internet" "friend" ... keywords of death... sorry, man...

yeah, it really helps to have a SPECIFIC itinerary for the tourism and discuss it in that question. Cities, sites, U.S. domestic air tickets already booked, hotel reservations, etc... Even just showing you have this backup data ready to show them as you explain will likely cause them to wave you off with a pass...

If you want to bring your girl over, plan out a specific tourism itinerary and book (refundable/cancellable) reservations in SEPARATE names. When she interviews she talks about her whole plan leaving YOU OUT of the whole discussion. You happen to show up after she gets over to the U.S. :lol:

Since B2's have been opened a crack to allow more tourism, this angle may help.

Edited by Lee VD (see edit history)

OUCH! Yeah that did it... "internet" "friend" ... keywords of death... sorry, man...

yeah, it really helps to have a SPECIFIC itinerary for the tourism and discuss it in that question. Cities, sites, U.S. domestic air tickets already booked, hotel reservations, etc... Even just showing you have this backup data ready to show them as you explain will likely cause them to wave you off with a pass...

If you want to bring your girl over, plan out a specific tourism itinerary and book (refundable/cancellable) reservations in SEPARATE names. When she interviews she talks about her whole plan leaving YOU OUT of the whole discussion. You happen to show up after she gets over to the U.S. :lol:

Since B2's have been opened a crack to allow more tourism, this angle may help.

We did. They refused to look at it.