Need Help on DS-230

1, Should I send every 1099 along with 08 tax return and W2 for 864ez?

2, Is there any requirement for photo file size? We opt in electronic filing. So I guess we need to send NVC digital photos of my son.

3, Every family member is required to fill a DS-230. My son is living with my parents in China. We don't know where my ex-husband is. So who should I fill DS-230 for? My son for sure, and my parents? Will there be any trouble if we can't provide any information about my ex?

We are already behind schedule. I really need help on these questions. Thanks in advance!

2, Is there any requirement for photo file size? We opt in electronic filing. So I guess we need to send NVC digital photos of my son.

3, Every family member is required to fill a DS-230. My son is living with my parents in China. We don't know where my ex-husband is. So who should I fill DS-230 for? My son for sure, and my parents? Will there be any trouble if we can't provide any information about my ex?

We are already behind schedule. I really need help on these questions. Thanks in advance!

1) Use IRS transcripts, they eliminate needing to use (1040 and W2 and/or 1099)

2) 2" x 2" or 50mm x 50mm

3) Every person that is immigrating, what visa type? K-Visa or CR-1?

Thank u guys for the reply. We are applying for my son, which I guess not a K nor a CR-1, right?

Michael is correct. That's exactly what we did on our DS-230. Use the petitioner's information.

I have no idea for Box 45. Could anyone help me which item I should cross?

At the bottom of page 4:

Subscribed and sworn to before me this __ day of ___ __ at:_______

Consular Officer

It looks like this is left for interview use at the consular, right? Do I leave them blank?

Thanks!

Thank u guys for the reply. We are applying for my son, which I guess not a K nor a CR-1, right?

It will be an IR-2 if you have been married more than 2 years when they issue the visa.

I just looked at line 39 on mine. You put the name and address of the petitioner.

Michael

Correct, US Address of the person who filed the I-130 to petition for the visa. "Petitioner"

Thank you. I messed up. There is a line saying "Do not write below the following line". Then I'm almost done :eyebrow:

Here is my check list of docu with DS 230:

1, Son's passport

2, Son's birth cert bio page

3, 2 passport size photo

Docu with I-864EZ:

1, Our 2008 tax return

2, W2

Do I have it all?

Thank you. I messed up. There is a line saying "Do not write below the following line". Then I'm almost done :eyebrow:

Here is my check list of docu with DS 230:

1, Son's passport

2, Son's birth cert bio page

3, 2 passport size photo

Docu with I-864EZ:

1, Our 2008 tax return

2, W2

Do I have it all?

1, Photocopy of Bio page in passport, not the passport itself, the passport will be needed to enter the consulate.

2, Son's Birth cert and english translation

3, Passport photos, (If doing electronic process, simply send a photocopy scan of them.) The photos will be carried into the interview.

I would use I-864 and I-864A if Husband/Wife both work, if only one money earner in the home, then I-864EZ is fine.

1, Best to provide past 3 years of returns or transcripts.

A return is (1040 AND (W2 and/or 1099))

A Transcript includes all required data that is shown on returns.

You can obtain a free transcript by calling 800-829-1040 and following the prompts in the recorded message or by completing and mailing a request for a transcript to the address listed in the instructions.
http://www.irs.gov/taxtopics/tc156.html?portlet=1

I ordered transcripts for visa, AOS, and Removal of conditions, last time having them Faxed to me. if by mail they show up in a few days, if by Fax you can have them the same day.