Chinese villagers hail teen killer as hero

For anyone who thinks China is such a wonderful place to live based upon a few weeks of visiting.

What's your point? Are you saying that China is not a good place to live? What do you suppose the opinion of the 1.3 billion people that live here in China might be regarding the standard and quality of life they are experiencing? Do you believe most Chinese are unhappy about their life here, or require a foreigner to enlighten about the ways other cultures do things?

Edited by ShaQuaNew (see edit history)
Guest Tony n Terrific

I read this article this morning. The boss was a real self centered egotistical jerk. He pushed the populace to the breaking point and the boy acted on him. There was something a few months ago about a woman killing another communist head and she was pardoned in China. There are pscyhcopaths all over the world. We have to live with them and try to controll them as best as possible. Sometimes and more then likely there will be violence involved. We have them here too.

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/coo...CEBF7390520AE5C

For anyone who thinks China is such a wonderful place to live based upon a few weeks of visiting.

What's your point? Are you saying that China is not a good place to live? What do you suppose the opinion of the 1.3 billion people that live here in China might be regarding the standard and quality of life they are experiencing? Do you believe most Chinese are unhappy about their life here, or require a foreigner to enlighten about the ways other cultures do things?

Taking cheap shots again I see. You need to lighten up. Not everyone has to like China as you so redundantly see it, and then attack people who speak out against it. Again... quit crying!

Taking cheap shots again I see. You need to lighten up. Not everyone has to like China as you so redundantly see it, and then attack people who speak out against it. Again... quit crying!

Taking cheap shots again I see. You need to lighten up. Not everyone has to DIS-like China as you so redundantly see it, and then attack people who speak out for it. Again... quit crying!

CHANGED THE WORDS SO WE CAN KEEP :lol:

I think there are several aspects of this article that are worthy of discussion. However to leap from the content of this article to the conclusion that only people which have visited China for a few weeks think that it is a nice place to live takes a much larger "leap of faith" then I can understand.

No worries little one. I know it's hard to see the real world through your "I haven't got anything better to do with my time" glasses. No one is peeing on you Ty, so use that extra energy and go buy a clue.

I think there are several aspects of this article that are worthy of discussion. However to leap from the content of this article to the conclusion that only people which have visited China for a few weeks think that it is a nice place to live takes a much larger "leap of faith" then I can understand.

Precisely. We actually have quite a few members who live and work in China. During the past year, there are increasing numbers of foreigners from all over the world moving their families here to do the same thing.

Edited by ShaQuaNew (see edit history)

So wait let me get this straight corrupt official abuses villagers ...(villager kills official.... people are less oppressed because ones mans actions and have a better life because one TEEN had balls....and people would think that is a bad place to live

Maybe for the corrupt people in this world

dont get me wrong I dont think this killing is right but when the higher government isnt fixing it people take things into their own hands and make life BETTER for everyone in the village....

just a thought

maybe they should pass the petition around the western world; maybe some of us might sign it too :roller:

I was actually just thinking that.