Call from USCIS

I just got a call from a live person from USCIS. The person asked for me, not my husband (the applicant for AOS). The person asked if we will be going to the AOS interview next month and I said yes, then he hung up. I asked the purpose of his call, but he didn't say. He called my cellular phone, so I got his number on my caller id. I tried calling back with another phone (which I blocked the #), and it connected directly to that person again.

Strange to me.

I just got a call from a live person from USCIS. The person asked for me, not my husband (the applicant for AOS). The person asked if we will be going to the AOS interview next month and I said yes, then he hung up. I asked the purpose of his call, but he didn't say. He called my cellular phone, so I got his number on my caller id. I tried calling back with another phone (which I blocked the #), and it connected directly to that person again.

Strange to me.

Must be "identity theft" or some sort of "electrical energy from a sunspot" phenomena since everyone knows there are no actual "live persons" at USCIS :coolthumb:

Edited by True Blue (see edit history)