Green card interview after rescheduling.

My hus finally got a new notice for his green card interview. We were originally scheduled in late September 2009, but I was in my 36th week of pregnancy, so I couldn't board commerical airplane to fly back home for the interview, so we sent a letter to rescheudle. Yesterday, we finally go another date. It is set for next month.

Along with the interview letter stating a time and date and address, they sent an additional letter to us. The letter allow us to state whether or not we can keep this new date or if we have more reasons to not go this time. I wasn't given this option last time though.

When we first applied I-485, my hus's medical exam was still good. Now that his orginally exam done in China is now past a year (from August 2008), does he need a new one done for the interview? When we submitted I-485, it was in June 2009, so it was still good.

Does the appointment letter specify that you need to do a medical? Usually the appointment letter will tell you that a medical is needed or not.

Go to the interview and leave it up to the IO to decide about medical.

Thanks for the reply. The letter didn't say. So, the requirment stating if exam done within a year is good for K-3, they meant at the time of applying for AOS or at the time of interview?

Time of applying, unless USCIS tells you in an RFE or on the appointment letter.