China gay Pageant Shut Down in Beijing

I find it fascinating that it got this close to coming off; what could that signal?

Close to tolerating it?

Wanted to make a point by shutting it down in a way that would bring press attention?

Just too busy to care about it until the last minute?

I have a hard time reading between the political lines sometimes, or even knowing when I should and when it's overinterpreting.

If my thread was to be buried in the muck of threads past gone, why wasn't Tony's "mail-order bride" thread treated the same way, or any other thread duplicating the same subject, which I have seen more than my share of? The mail-order bride topic has been posted about before with one thread in the 'notable posts' section and one other thread made below

I just thought dnoblett was simply tying two related threads together. Not sure what is wrong with that.

Edited by Kyle (see edit history)

If my thread was to be buried in the muck of threads past gone, why wasn't Tony's "mail-order bride" thread treated the same way, or any other thread duplicating the same subject, which I have seen more than my share of? The mail-order bride topic has been posted about before with one thread in the 'notable posts' section and one other thread made below

I just thought dnoblett was simply tying two related threads together. Not sure what is wrong with that.

I'm trying to figure it out thus deletion of my previous post. Like the current administration, accountability seems to be an 'apparition' around here. What appears today is not the same as what appeared before, but who's complaining?! Certainly not I!...I was only pointing out its occurrence.

I'm trying to figure it out thus deletion of my previous post. Like the current administration, accountability seems to be an 'apparition' around here. What appears today is not the same as what appeared before, but who's complaining?! Certainly not I!...I was only pointing out its occurrence.

The post about France and Burkahs was closed because it reopened a topic that was closed last June.

See:

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=40327

AND

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=37363