Tony, I like your personal page. Would you like to post your URL?

I have read your story and that is wonderful. Your MM is really really beautiful and cute.

LaoMao,

Thanks. Did you read the whole 23 pages? I haven't finish it yet.

No, I like to keep it a little private for now. My fiancee can't even see it. :)

Hehe. Yes, I read them all. Since you want keep it private, I probably don't discuss it here. :D

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At least they are trying, I am really surprised there are less then a dozen people to post their pictures on Visa delays so far.

What happened to all those people who said they wanted a big picture album, so as to put the names to the faces on this site!!!!!!

Sandy, enight, kandy, charlotte, when are you going to post your pictures on Visa delays.

Don't worry with his weak heart and high Blood Pressure we will not let Jim look at them.. 39 days till I get to Shangahi...

Bob-

I added mine. I believe mine is there earlier than yours, the 4th ablum.

Obviously, it did not leave any impression on you  :lol:  :D

Are you from NJ with a daughter in Shanghai???? With so many people it is getting hard to keep track of who is who.. Saw the pictures, the one of your company picnic could be me in a few more years..

They all look great!!!!

Hi and thanks: to clarify my status here:

I am a USC applying for my daughter's visa, who was interviewed on 8/29. I came to US as a graduate student and met my husband on campus who was a dean of Foreign language department at the time (a soap opera story behind all this). All of you are applying for fiancees's visas, but I am for my daughter. I was in the same shoes like all of you, only 10 years ahead of you. Have a wonderful holiday!! :lol: :D :D

Bob-

Are you from NJ with a daughter in Shanghai???? With so many people it is getting hard to keep track of who is who.. Saw the pictures, the one of your company picnic could be me in a few more years..

They all look great!!!!

Bob, yes. we emailed a couple of times. I am in PA with a daughter in Shanghai, who might not be able to make her spring semester here.

I saw your webpage before you post picture ; very nice layout and love your pictures.

By the way are you going to Shanghai in a month?

Bob-

They all look great!!!!

Bob, yes. we emailed a couple of times. I am in PA with a daughter in Shanghai, who might not be able to make her spring semester here.

I saw your webpage before you post picture ; very nice layout and love your pictures.

Yes now I remember you Charlottte, Lili picked up her Visa on Saturday, 12/21/02 with no problems. Has your daughter heard anything from Immigration??

Bob-

They all look great!!!!

Yes now I remember you Charlottte, Lili picked up her Visa on Saturday, 12/21/02 with no problems. Has your daughter heard anything from Immigration??

I will be going back to Shanghai, (1/29/03) for the Chinese New Year. Then Lili and I will fly back to Boston, together.