Finally...Green Cards

After screwing up a couple of things, Rong and both her children have all got their green cards now....Rong's came a couple of months ago, and the childrens both arrived today (had a RFE to deal with)....no job on the horizon for Rong yet as she needs to get her drivers liscence first.....she was however very helpful on the farm this fall and after riding with me in the combine during bean harvest and paying close attention to what I was doing, she ran the combine for almost all the corn harvest, 300+ acres by herself!...

After screwing up a couple of things, Rong and both her children have all got their green cards now....Rong's came a couple of months ago, and the childrens both arrived today (had a RFE to deal with)....no job on the horizon for Rong yet as she needs to get her drivers liscence first.....she was however very helpful on the farm this fall and after riding with me in the combine during bean harvest and paying close attention to what I was doing, she ran the combine for almost all the corn harvest, 300+ acres by herself!...

Really nice to see you guys are doing so well, Steve. Good luck with the future.

tsap seui

I think that this is about the coolest thing I've read at CFL!!!

All of my best to you, and yours!