Special Thanks To Ping and Robert S.

Yesterday Li and I drove down to visit with Robert S. and his lovely wife Ping. Li had been craving authentic Chinese cooking and Ping had offered to prepare a gourmet meal for her. Man, what a spread she put on. I can't even count the number of dishes she prepared but can say without reservation that they were all delicious. We arrived around one o'clock and immediately began eating. I was absolutely stuffed and Li was in seventh heaven.

By the time we were finished, about all I could do was pour myself onto the couch and watch a couple of James Bond movies. Much to my surprise, along around five o'clock Ping started cooking again. More delicacies that would make anyone's mouth water. Robert is one lucky man to have a wife who can cook like that. Wow!

To top things off, she prepared us a doggie bag as well and we are eating from it again today. Want to give a special thanks to Robert and Ping for their wonderful hospitality. Looks like Ping is becoming a true southern lady. Southern hospitality is famous and she fits the mold very well.

We did have some pigs ear and the wings of some kind of fish, but even that was delicious as well.

Robert, what was the name of that fish? :blink:

Frank, we are only two hours away from Atlanta, and Ping says come on!!!

Mick, thank you very much for your elaborate appreciation. As a gourmet of Northern Chinese food I am very happy you enjoyed the meal, and Ping is extremely happy that you loved the cuisine. As for your delightful Li, we are so pleased that we were able to satisfy some of those food cravings!!! I give all the credit to Ping, she really is a school-trained chef. By the way, that was skate wings.

Frank, we are only two hours away from Atlanta, and Ping says come on!!!

Mick, thank you very much for your elaborate appreciation.  As a gourmet of Northern Chinese food I am very happy you enjoyed the meal, and Ping is extremely happy that you loved the cuisine.  As for your delightful Li, we are so pleased that we were able to satisfy some of those food cravings!!!  I give all the credit to Ping, she really is a school-trained chef.  By the way, that was skate wings.

Actually Frank, you live closer to Robert than we do. You should go now that you have an invite. Believe me, you won't regret it. Ranks right up there with the best Chinese cooking I have ever tasted. I don't like fish at all and ended up eating about three servings of the skate wings. Thanks again Robert and Ping. :o

Actually Frank, you live closer to Robert than we do. You should go now that you have an invite. Believe me, you won't regret it. Ranks right up there with the best Chinese cooking I have ever tasted. I don't  like fish at all and ended up eating about three servings of the skate wings. Thanks again Robert and Ping. :o

When Jingwen arrives, I'll drop another hint. :o

I'm drooling already :o