Visa in Hand

Hope some of the other "white slip" couples read this and take into account that the presence of the petitioner can make a difference second time around (even first time).

Case to case basis of course

Interesting your lawyer kinda prepered you for this, other members here have stated that their lawyers (odd one was M.E, quoted second hand of course) that in their "legal opinion" and used by these members to justify their opinion that there is no possible benefit for the petitioner to be in the building.

I hope these members will take time to pause and reflect on their opinion towards advising others that being there "makes no difference"

Stoked you finally got pink :clapping: :ok:

Very interesting. Since they have the opportunity to interview you together the questions get a bit personal don't they? :clapping:

How often do you make love?

Wife: Constantly! 2-3 times a week!

Husband: Hardly ever! 2-3 times a week!

The attorney's helper told us that there is a good chance they will interview both of us and he also told us of a case where the husband said last night at her mother place and the wife awnsered 2 days ago at the hotel. The visa was returned.

The day before the interview Tuesday we practiced some of the questions and we made love Monday night so that was the awnser she had memorized. But that Tuesday night before the interview we also made love in the morning.

I waited at the counsulate from 7AM she comes out at 1130AM I thought she was done but she told me they were on a lunch break.

When we were returning to the consulate after the lunch break she asked me do I still say Monday night was the last time we made love. I told her no forget what you memorized we made love last night you tell the trueth. A couple hours later when she came out to get me they asked me that question and they asked her that question it was shortly after that we got the visa.

So knowing that played a big part in us getting the visa.

*****Congrats******......What is the Visa Process coming too, seems very personal the questions they ask you. What is in the future for interviews, them wanting to see X rated photos of 2 people together? Best of Luck...................Bob...................

Good grief, I felt the same way.

Maybe that's just a Vietnam consulate thing?

Wonder if GUZ does that? I don't remember reading about it. Perhaps it's too personal/embarrassing.

Now I am curious. Anyone experienced this type of questioning at GUZ?

Good grief, I felt the same way.

Maybe that's just a Vietnam consulate thing?

Wonder if GUZ does that? I don't remember reading about it. Perhaps it's too personal/embarrassing.

Now I am curious. Anyone experienced this type of questioning at GUZ?

BTW, congrats on your success.