Need help on cosponsor's I-134

My parents are going to be my cosponsors for my fiancee's K1 visa. They filed their income tax jointly, so my question is, do they each have to file an I-134? or can they just filed one I-134? Since their seperate income isn't enough for the poverty guideline, what should they put under "7.I derive an annual income" if they only file one I-134? Their combined income?

They will do just one I-134, both names on it ans both should sign it.

One form Combined income.

Note you still need to provide an I-134 as Primary Sponsor.

Retired.

The rest can be answered by looking at the thread I answered for someone else not more than 12 hours ago, it is the other one that has I-134 in its title in this forum.

Thanks for your help! Got 1 more question regarding this, there's enough space to put both of my parents' names on the form, but what about their date of birth and employer information in question 2 and 7? For the age do I put something like 58/56 to indicate their age? but there's still not enough space to put their employer information on question 7.

Thanks for your help! Got 1 more question regarding this, there's enough space to put both of my parents' names on the form, but what about their date of birth and employer information in question 2 and 7? For the age do I put something like 58/56 to indicate their age? but there's still not enough space to put their employer information on question 7.

Just list the primary money earner's job and age.

Later when adjusting status, you will be primary sponsor (Provide an I-864), and if you still need a joint sponsor they would provide an I-864 (For primary JOINT sponsor) and I-864A (For member of joint sponsor's household)

• 3 weeks later...

Typically, I've read that you'll have anywhere from 4-6 months to enter the US. After entering the US, the K-1 visa holder will have 90 days to get married.

Typically, I've read that you'll have anywhere from 4-6 months to enter the US. After entering the US, the K-1 visa holder will have 90 days to get married.

Correct. The visa is valid for 6 months for one entry to the USA, after it is used to enter USA it is VOID and you have 90 days to marry or leave the USA

so what happens if say for some emergency reason the k-1 visa holder has to leave US and go back to GUZ for a month or so? does that mean she won't be able to come back to the US?

Quick answer is , "No - the K-1 does not allow this"

A better answer is "Possibly"

Best thing to do is to get married early - this is one reason I advocate quickie or J.P. marriages - and file for AOS. Then, schedule an InfoPass appt before she leaves and see if she can't get the AP. If not, mail in the application immediately and explain your reasons.

If she's still within the 90 days, have her check with the consulate to see if she can get another entry on the K-1.

If all else fails, she can always apply for another K-1 or CR-1, if you get married.