2nd Set of blue sheets

taw

Hi everyone its time to tell my condensed story . My name is Thad .

2008 july I-797 129f fianc¨¦e approved , Some time in October we had a interview in Guangzhou . I was very confident had the return tickets bought . My wife got a white sheet at the interview . It is a story in its self how I obtained a singles certificate from the officer that gave my fianc¨¦e the white slip . The officer had no clue that I spoke Chinese even though it was in my file . June 2009 I-797c the I-129f was sent back to uscia expired . No decision and it stated we can file a new I-129f .

After a 2008 I-129f was denied in Guangzhou my fianc¨¦e and I got married in Harbin .

I prepared and filed the I-129f and I-130 applications . I was very confident .

. I received a notice about our i-130 , it was a I-797e request to send in my divorce decree . Our 2009 I-129f was approved at uscia . I checked my copied material stack of papers and noticed i sent in the separation agreement instead of the divorce decree for the I-129f ! I was worried about the i-129f having a separation agreement but it was approved . The I-130 was also approved .

During the 2009 I-129f interview in everything was going good , I talked to the officer before my wife¡¯s interview and he said he had concerns our language differences but everything would be ok because I proved that I could speak Chinese to him . My wife received a blue sheet for our ex¡¯s social security numbers then after 6 weeks we received 3 more blue slips . One for my divorce decree , one for Chinese class transcripts and on for the reason of divorce with my 1994 ex wife .

. All information was submitted properly . I have emailed the officer 3 times and it is always the same that I need to wait because the case is in administrative processing . I¡¯ve called the uscia , they assured me that my I-129f has not been sent back to uscia . The also asked me if the officer in Guangzhou requested my divorce decree . I told the uscia they have the certified divorce decree and the uscia said everything should be ok . It has been 5 long months since the first blue slip , it is very hard waiting for the officer to send some information to my wife . I write the officer every month and it his reply is simply that my wife¡¯s case is under administrative preview .

I am only trying to get a visa to get my wife home and step daughter home . I have no criminal record , and I know all my family members in china . I also know that they are good respectable people .

Everyday I check my email for any mention of a approval . I bought my wife a new car for her wedding gift . It is 2 year old now ! It is real hard on my marriage , I am very lucky to have a very loyal and caring wife .

Thanks everyone !

Our visa application is approved . 5 months after our first blue slip the officer called my wife in china . The officer told her that she would be getting a information packet and she was to send some pictures to the office . Two weeks after she send the pictures she got a call in letter . The letter says congratulations and that she must get a new medical examination and they will give her the visa !!!!!!

My wife will be in America March 1st or sooner !!!!! :cheering: