February Interview Group

D-Day is around the corner. We have just finished preparing all our documents. I think we are well prepared and have a strong case. However as we approach the 15th month of this episode I know better than to feel "overconfident".

I am thankful that, due to new projects and expansion, that my assignment over here was extended twice otherwise I would have gone back to the USA last summer with my wife still over here.

It has been a long 15 months from the visa side but a very short 15 months from the marriage side!! Wish us luck!

We got pink. She was asked two questions:

1. When did you meet?

2. How many times did he come to visit you?

When she told him how often we met before marriage he said "Wow he flew to China that many times??!!??". She said "No he was living here in China when we met but we were in different cities".

He then said "Oh" and looked at his computer and typed something into it. He then asked to see pictures. She gave him the first of three books (ones of us only without family). He looked at first page and handed it back to her. He then told her "Ok you passed".

She then tried to get him to look at the pictures with our families until she realized he said she had passed. They laughed and then she left. :lol:

She had the white handsome (according to all the girls we talked to) VO. He evidently only interviews the Chinese women married to white men. :)

D-Day is around the corner. We have just finished preparing all our documents. I think we are well prepared and have a strong case. However as we approach the 15th month of this episode I know better than to feel "overconfident".

I am thankful that, due to new projects and expansion, that my assignment over here was extended twice otherwise I would have gone back to the USA last summer with my wife still over here.

It has been a long 15 months from the visa side but a very short 15 months from the marriage side!! Wish us luck!

1. When did you meet?

When she told him how often we met before marriage he said "Wow he flew to China that many times??!!??". She said "No he was living here in China when we met but we were in different cities".

He then said "Oh" and looked at his computer and typed something into it. He then asked to see pictures. She gave him the first of three books (ones of us only without family). He looked at first page and handed it back to her. He then told her "Ok you passed".

She then tried to get him to look at the pictures with our families until she realized he said she had passed. They laughed and then she left. :lol:

She had the white handsome (according to all the girls we talked to) VO. He evidently only interviews the Chinese women married to white men. :)

Congratulations to you both !!!!

1. When did you meet?

Congratulations to you both !!!!

Way to go, that's great news!!!

tsap seui

1. When did you meet?

She had the white handsome (according to all the girls we talked to) VO. He evidently only interviews the Chinese women married to white men. :ph34r:

Sounds similar to what we experienced! Congratulations for your non-interview interview. Time to celebrate!!!!

No other February interviews? Seems pretty light.

I talked to dos on Friday and they said that there has been no interviews set by Guangzhou yet for March. Now this time for sure they admit they have our physical papers since February 1, 2010. Today I call in and they seem to be closed due to bad weather.

:ph34r:

Michael

1. When did you meet?

She then tried to get him to look at the pictures with our families until she realized he said she had passed. They laughed and then she left. :D

She had the white handsome (according to all the girls we talked to) VO. He evidently only interviews the Chinese women married to white men. :lol:

Congratulations! We got our pink on Feb 4th, also a similar experience of only a few brief questions. I think having lived in China before really makes a big difference. Welcome to America!

No other February interviews? Seems pretty light.

I talked to dos on Friday and they said that there has been no interviews set by Guangzhou yet for March. Now this time for sure they admit they have our physical papers since February 1, 2010. Today I call in and they seem to be closed due to bad weather.

:lol:

Michael

Stay confident Michael; it will happen!

• 2 weeks later...

1. When did you meet?

She then tried to get him to look at the pictures with our families until she realized he said she had passed. They laughed and then she left. :ph34r:

She had the white handsome (according to all the girls we talked to) VO. He evidently only interviews the Chinese women married to white men. :blink:

My wife's interview is on March 15th. She is SOOO nervous, so am I actually. I am flying back out on March 9th. Can I ask you? How long was it between your meeting and your interview? How many times did you fly to China that seemed to impress the VO? This will be my fourth time to China in about 1.5 years. I'm hoping for some kind of a guage against your situation to try and understand if my wife will do as well as yours did... :-) Thanks for any information you might be will to supply... :-)

Mark

• 2 weeks later...