Minor Child G325a

My wife has adopted a minor child and she is a student. No where on the G325a does it have a space for indicating she is a student. In the form it has a section "Applicants employment last five years" yes this is a stupid question, but just want to be sure.... I will put "none" correct? and Occupation "n/a" because she has no occupation. Any other caveats i need to know about on this form when it comes to a minor child? oh, since she is now old enough to sign the form, she (minor) can sign, correct?

Thanks for any input before i start killing trees..

Dan

Only husband/wife provide G-325A one is not required from children.

As for ocupation for wife or husband Student is an occupation.

I guess i was really confused... I have to submit the wife's I-130 and her child as "Separate" I-130 Packages. Correct ?? and according to what i have found out, each separate I-130 package needs to be mailed or put in different envelopes when mailed to the USCIS with duplicate documentation for both packages.. Does this sound correct? Am i babbling here or do i make sense

I guess i was really confused... I have to submit the wife's I-130 and her child as "Separate" I-130 Packages. Correct ?? and according to what i have found out, each separate I-130 package needs to be mailed or put in different envelopes when mailed to the USCIS with duplicate documentation for both packages.. Does this sound correct? Am i babbling here or do i make sense

No G-325A for the minor child. Only the I-130 and fees. I included my daughters I-130 with my wife's package, I just listed it as a seperate item on my cover list. Both have been approved.

I just did this recently. I filled out an I-130 and G325A for both my wife and her (now our) daughter.

Make sure you include a second check for the filing fees for the daugther. This caused me a couple of weeks hold up as I thought I only had to send money for my wife.

Just a heads up.