P3 Pit Crew Update

With the recent P3's going out, I was wondering if anyone from our original P3 Pit Crew is still waiting for a P3...

Jerry

only me left...http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/25/25_7_20.gif

Hopefully you'll be out soon! They seem to be turning around P3's really fast now. I know someone whose case was received on the 13th that just got their P3...

If I had just waited a few more months before filing the petition, I could have gotten fast service as GZ too. Oh, but wait, then the CSC wait would have been much longer... :blink:

Jerry

I am still waiting for something to happen in Moscow.

Application sent from NVC to Moscow on 7/29/2003.........  Lots of Administrative Processing :( :blink:

Is the procedure the same in Moscow, i.e. just get the file into the computer and then send out the P3? Or are there checks to be done before P3 goes out?

Hope you see some movement soon!

Jerry

I am still waiting for something to happen in Moscow.

Application sent from NVC to Moscow on 8/29/2003.. (oops, I put the wrong date in on my last post).......  Lots of Administrative Processing   :D :blink:

Is the procedure the same in Moscow, i.e. just get the file into the computer and then send out the P3? Or are there checks to be done before P3 goes out?

Hope you see some movement soon!

Jerry

Jerry,

I believe there are some differences between Moscow and China. I believe they do a combined P3/P4 rather than two separate packages.

Thus, they may be doing a NameCheck, or some such thing before sending out the P3/P4 packet.

I have now sent 3 e-mails to Moscow, 1 month, 2 months, and (just under) 3 months. (plus a couple more while I was in Russia hoping to come home with my lovely fiancee). They are always very terse with the responses, but never have indicated that they "Have not received the application" like GZ does.

For the life of me, I can not figure out what kind of "Administrative Processing" could possibly take over a year to do. Before meeting me, my Fiancee had hardly left her home town!!!!!!

My current theory is that somehow arranging to meet her for our first "date" in an "Arab Country" (Egypt) has somehow blacklisted us.

We do have some age difference between us. However, I would think that any analysis of the personal relationship of the couple would come later.

------ Clifford ------