getting ready to file the I129f

I am getting ready to file my i129f application as was wondering how everything should be organized? Should everything be in separate and labeled folders I also have a letter from my congressman supporting my application should I include this with the I129f or should I wait and have my SO give it to the interviewer?

I am also a bit worried that they will deny her the visa because I have only been to China one time. It is hard for me to pick up and leave because I have an 11 year old Daughter to take care of here So I dont know if it will be a problem or not.

Also how much evidence of our relationship is too much to send in I have all of my phone records from our daily conversations and copies of our Yahoo conversations. Is that enough? What other proof should I send?

One other thing for all the people starting off their relationships----- send her a magic jack it is cool that she can call me from China without having to worry about the cost and it works fairly well! Thanks All for the help

One envelope, do not staple or bind anything. you can two hole punch everything at the top and use an ACCO fastener to hold everything together.

NOTE: USCIS only needs simple photo copies of evidence NOT Certified copies or the originals.

Order of things:

• Cover letter, simply lists the contents of package.
  • I-129F
  • G-325A (Petitioner)
  • Photo copy of citizenship evidence (Birth cert, Nat Cert, or compleate copy of passport)
  • Passport photo of petitioner (in baggie attached to a sheet op paper, name on back or photo.)
  • G-325A (Beneficiary)
  • Passport photo of beneficiary (in baggie attached to a sheet op paper, name on back or photo.)
  • Statements from petitioner and beneficiary that intend to marry within 90 days of entry to USA on K-1
  • Evidence of having met in the past two years.
  • Evidence of relationship (Email log, Chat log, Phone record, samples of emails, and chats.)

There is more if either were married before such ac copy of divorce decrees and English translations, need evidence that you are free to marry BEFORE filing I-129F.

MORE:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...mp;page=k1guide

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...p;page=assembly

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/men...00045f3d6a1RCRD

[*]

Since you are just now filing the number of trips prior to now won't hold as much weight as trips between now and the interview. If possible try to make at least one trip between now and interview and another for the interview.

One envelope, do not staple or bind anything. you can two hole punch everything at the top and use an ACCO fastener to hold everything together.

NOTE: USCIS only needs simple photo copies of evidence NOT Certified copies or the originals.

Order of things:

• Cover letter, simply lists the contents of package.
  • I-129F
  • G-325A (Petitioner)
  • Photo copy of citizenship evidence (Birth cert, Nat Cert, or compleate copy of passport)
  • Passport photo of petitioner (in baggie attached to a sheet op paper, name on back or photo.)
  • G-325A (Beneficiary)
  • Passport photo of beneficiary (in baggie attached to a sheet op paper, name on back or photo.)
  • Statements from petitioner and beneficiary that intend to marry within 90 days of entry to USA on K-1
  • Evidence of having met in the past two years.
  • Evidence of relationship (Email log, Chat log, Phone record, samples of emails, and chats.)

There is more if either were married before such ac copy of divorce decrees and English translations, need evidence that you are free to marry BEFORE filing I-129F.

MORE:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...mp;page=k1guide

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...p;page=assembly

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/men...00045f3d6a1RCRD

[*]

we are also bringing her son with her and she has sent me all of his information --- birth certificate his passport photo and when she got divorced she changed his name from what is on his birth certificate accompanied by certified translations of all the documents do I need to include these? I am including her and my divorce papers with certified translations I just want no mistakes

we are also bringing her son with her and she has sent me all of his information --- birth certificate his passport photo and when she got divorced she changed his name from what is on his birth certificate accompanied by certified translations of all the documents do I need to include these? I am including her and my divorce papers with certified translations I just want no mistakes

No, you just list children on form I-129F (Part B # 13), Later the consulate will need this for visa interview for the derivative K-2 visa.

I am also getting ready to file the I129F. Good luck and let us know how it goes! :lol:

**In regards to dnoblett's comment above, if we don't want to use ACCO fasteners, would it be better to just put everything in one big pile ordered by the Cover Letter? Also, is there a certain type of envelope we should use to mail the package?**

Edited by ForLily (see edit history)

I am also getting ready to file the I129F. Good luck and let us know how it goes! :lol:

**In regards to dnoblett's comment above, if we don't want to use ACCO fasteners, would it be better to just put everything in one big pile ordered by the Cover Letter? Also, is there a certain type of envelope we should use to mail the package?**

You can use a clamp to hold it all together. I used a priority mail envelope, free from the post office since I sent the package priority mail to USCIS.

I am also getting ready to file the I129F. Good luck and let us know how it goes! :)

I always say, "They can punch their own damn holes".

I'm a firm believer in a neat stack of papers, with separators (manila folders, or tabbed index pages), which they can easily remove.

My belief is that anything done to facilitate their filing system should be done at their end. The ACCO fasteners seem to be a fairly universal standard, however, so I don't see a problem with that approach.