Received I-797C today

Congratulations! Your request for the removal of the conditional basis of your permanent resident status has been approved.

You are deemed to be a Lawful Permanent Resident of the United States as of the date

of your original admission or adjustment of status.

You should receive a new Permanent Resident Card, Form I-551 (green card), within 60 days.

:P "Excellent Christmas Present from the Department of Homeland Security for wife and stepson" :angel:

Congrats My friend!

They interviewed for AOS, so odds are they dont interview for removal of conditions.

Thanks, Dan. Your Yu shouldn't be too far behind. I guess I thought we still had another interview to go through.....glad we don't.

Our 2 families have come a long way since we met at GUZ.

Merry Christmas!

Congratulations! Great to hear that your removal of conditions went on without much of a hitch, even better that you didn't have to interview! Now you all can just relax and enjoy the good life until she and/or her son decide to go for citizenship!!

Congrats again and Happy Holidays!

Follow up:

10 Year Green Cards arrived in mail today!

All information is correct.

Congratulations! Your request for the removal of the conditional basis of your permanent resident status has been approved.

You are deemed to be a Lawful Permanent Resident of the United States as of the date

of your original admission or adjustment of status.

You should receive a new Permanent Resident Card, Form I-551 (green card), within 60 days.

:P "Excellent Christmas Present from the Department of Homeland Security for wife and stepson" :o