is NOA 1 or 2 required during the interview?

Hi all,

I read the kitchen sink page, it says the copy of NOA2 should be brought to the interview. Just wondering if anyone know about this? Thank you.

Ricky

We kept everything sent and received throughout the whole process and brought it to the interview - almost all of it wasn't looked at or requested. I seriously doubt that NOA1 or 2 will be needed for your interview. In fact, I've never heard of it being requested (why would it since you've already been scheduled for an interview? Turned in P3 docs, etc). You guys will need to bring your appointment letter, which is in your packet 4 information as well as what you've accumulated in your "kitchen sink"

Edited by Kyle (see edit history)

The NOA2 is the approval notice. It WILL be necessary to file with your AOS application (and fairly expensive to get a duplicate if you need one).

But, like Kyle says, probably not needed for the visa interview.

Hi Randy,

We are doing CR-1. Is AOS application filed to remove the 2 year conditioned green card? (I am not sure what is an AOS application is for) Thank you.

Ricky

The NOA2 is the approval notice. It WILL be necessary to file with your AOS application (and fairly expensive to get a duplicate if you need one).

But, like Kyle says, probably not needed for the visa interview.

Hi Randy,

We are doing CR-1. Is AOS application filed to remove the 2 year conditioned green card? (I am not sure what is an AOS application is for) Thank you.

Ricky

Oh - NEVER MIND! I could have looked at your timeline before responding. Sorry 'bout that!

Not needed.