I'm back again!

The IO's can recognize if a marriage is a sham or not, they can smell a rat. That's what they're trained for. The couple have been married and together for over two years and the wife is working with the husband on disability. Those points there should be evident enough of their bonafides and I think the IO's can see that and if not, the couple will just have to try again but I don't think that will happen to them. I'm not going to scare them by telling them they need everything under the sun to succeed in this. Just go and be natural. Surely a perceptive IO can see they are for real with the few things they already have. A good IO can tell if the marriage is fake or not.

I will give them everything I possibly can give them on this rRequest Of Evidence form I-797. As long as everyone agrees to put her name on everything and she gets the state ID They already have the letter from friends and the taxes and our bank accounts. That should cover the problem I hope,

thanks

Rick

Edited by rlheim (see edit history)
State ID should be something you can get at the DMV.

In NY this where a person gets a "NON-Driver" ID

I just checked on that state Id thing, and she will get one the first day she is off. I have until Jan25 to get the info back to the gov.

Thanks so much guys. The just want more than we have to offer at this time. I hope I can get all this done without problems fast.

RIck

If your state is anything like mine (Florida), please ask her to take off work to get her ID card NOW. With social security card, employment authorization, passport, visa, translated birth certificate, marriage license etc, etc in hand, we went off to get my wife's state ID card. We were told because she is immigrating from China, the state had to send her information to the state capitol "for processing". They said we should expect the card to arrive in the mail in "about six weeks".

:( :( :(

If your state is anything like mine (Florida), please ask her to take off work to get her ID card NOW. With social security card, employment authorization, passport, visa, translated birth certificate, marriage license etc, etc in hand, we went off to get my wife's state ID card. We were told because she is immigrating from China, the state had to send her information to the state capitol "for processing". They said we should expect the card to arrive in the mail in "about six weeks".

I think it is 3 weeks here. We are going thursday for this

. So for Everyone except the city services have been nice enough to change the billing names and put her on them The city taxes and water, sewer, and trash and things, all want different things (info) IN PERSON This is going to require more days off work. things at City hall are very very very slow. :( :( :(

State ID should be something you can get at the DMV.

In NY this where a person gets a "NON-Driver" ID

I just checked on that state Id thing, and she will get one the first day she is off. I have until Jan25 to get the info back to the gov.

Thanks so much guys. The just want more than we have to offer at this time. I hope I can get all this done without problems fast.

RIck

:rolleyes: :eyebrow: :unsure:

Note OP has green-card they do not have EAD, they will need to use the expired GC and extension letter to prove leagle status.