I'm back again!

:P We have a problem here. :o I thought we were over the hump. :bullshit:

The house is in my name since before we were married. (What can I do?)

None of the utility bills are in her name either. Have always been in my name.

We don't have any loans at all. (Can't afford them) (What to do?)

We do have bank account and statement together!

She doesn't want a credit card. (I have 3)

It seems I have no evidence this is not a sham marriage. I wrote a letter with the 1st submission of the I751, stating that we can not afford any new loans or credit cards, or any additional debt whatsoever. I guess they did not like that. Sent in the bank statement and marriage cirt. and the hand written letter.

She does not drive, so no license.

We tried to buy a car together, but the credit companies said no such luck. Good credit bad debt.

They did the finger prints on her and Lulu. But now send this Request for Evidence on the I-751 again after I sent in all we had before.

Any suggestions to solve these problems?

Rick

:( We have a problem here. :( I thought we were over the hump. :(

It seems I have no evidence this is not a sham marriage. I wrote a letter with the 1st submission of the I751, stating that we can not afford any new loans or credit cards, or any additional debt whatsoever. I guess they did not like that. Sent in the bank statement and marriage cirt. and the hand written letter.

We tried to buy a car together, but the credit companies said no such luck. Good credit bad debt.

They did the finger prints on her and Lulu. But now send this Request for Evidence on the I-751 again after I sent in all we had before.

Rick

Adding her to the utilities is easy just call the companies, get her a state ID , buy a really cheap car/scooter for her .

I take it you have life insurance/medical. cable/satilite etc together.

Also you can add her to the house.

Does she work ? wage slips with house address ?

Joint tax returns, s. security statements have address, etc.

Edited by Pommey (see edit history)

:( We have a problem here. :( I thought we were over the hump. :(

Rick

Have her added to the deed, probably can be done at the town hall.

To add a person to a deed you must prepare a new deed with all current owners listed as the seller, and all current owners plus the new person listed as the buyer. Then you must insert the legal description of the property. All current owners must sign the deed with a witness and notary. The last requirement is that the deed must be recorded in the office of the clerk or register of the county where the property is located.

We strongly recommend that you have this handled by a real estate attorney or title agency. It shouldn't be expensive and this way you can make sure that it's done properly. If you do it yourself and make even a little mistake then it can be very difficult and costly to fix. For example, many times people have tried to do it themselves and have ended up transferring the property completely to the other person instead of just adding that person.

You should also be aware that, if there is a mortgage on the property, then it is very likely that the filing of any type of deed will be a violation of the terms of the mortgage. You may need to get written permission from the lender to do this type of transfer.

Finally, there may be tax implications as a result of the transfer. That's another very good reason to speak to a real estate attorney instead of attempting to do this yourself.

http://www.askmehelpdesk.com/real-estate-l...deed-91136.html

I sent in the tax forms for us too,,, sorry forgot to mention that. Along with bank statements on joint account. Her medical is with her work, for herself. I have medicare.

Will look into the state ID thing her first day off.

My credit lis too the llimit can't buy anything on credit. I am disabeled and she is working.

Thanks will try the utilities again.

Rick

Adding her to the utilities is easy just call the companies, get her a state ID , buy a really cheap car/scooter for her .

I take it you have life insurance/medical. cable/satilite etc together.

Also you can add her to the house.

Does she work ? wage slips with house address ?

Joint tax returns, s. security statements have address, etc.

Edited by dnoblett (see edit history)

Rick

Have her added to the deed, probably can be done at the town hall.

To add a person to a deed you must prepare a new deed with all current owners listed as the seller, and all current owners plus the new person listed as the buyer. Then you must insert the legal description of the property. All current owners must sign the deed with a witness and notary. The last requirement is that the deed must be recorded in the office of the clerk or register of the county where the property is located.

We strongly recommend that you have this handled by a real estate attorney or title agency. It shouldn't be expensive and this way you can make sure that it's done properly. If you do it yourself and make even a little mistake then it can be very difficult and costly to fix. For example, many times people have tried to do it themselves and have ended up transferring the property completely to the other person instead of just adding that person.

You should also be aware that, if there is a mortgage on the property, then it is very likely that the filing of any type of deed will be a violation of the terms of the mortgage. You may need to get written permission from the lender to do this type of transfer.

Finally, there may be tax implications as a result of the transfer. That's another very good reason to speak to a real estate attorney instead of attempting to do this yourself.

http://www.askmehelpdesk.com/real-estate-l...deed-91136.html

I will have to ask Bank of America then. I have had so many problems with them this past year since they bought my loan from the other company. Nothing but problems with them. Currently the say I am 3 months behind on my payments but they have cashed ALL the checks! I am fighting them on this now.

Edited by dnoblett (see edit history)
State ID should be something you can get at the DMV.

In NY this where a person gets a "NON-Driver" ID

I just checked on that state Id thing, and she will get one the first day she is off. I have until Jan25 to get the info back to the gov.

Thanks so much guys. The just want more than we have to offer at this time. I hope I can get all this done without problems fast.

RIck

Try a quit claim deed adding her, its real easy and cheap.

you take yourself off and add you both, no morgage company invovement.

Done through your courthouse, its changing the deed, title will need to follow through a title company, or you can just get a title comp to do it for you.

You should be able to add her as an authorized user on the credit cards that you already have pretty easily. I was able to do this via my bank's website and my wife received a credit card tied to my existing account about a week later.

You should be able to add her as an authorized user on the credit cards that you already have pretty easily. I was able to do this via my bank's website and my wife received a credit card tied to my existing account about a week later.

Yep, another good suggestion!

:D We have a problem here. :ph34r: I thought we were over the hump. :P

Rick

Rick, First off, Welcome back!!

Hong and i just went through the I-751.

You got some good advise here.

Hong and I were almost in the same boat as you.

The only difference was we were able to buy a new car together.

That helped a lot.

The only other thing we had was a joint back account and joint tax records.

One thing that really help are letters from family and frinds stating your marriage is true.

We had no problems with this info and hong now has her 10 year GC.

Good luck buddy.

Mike

It's not that big of a deal to start with. The IO never asked for any joint accounts, deeds, or utility bills when we went to the AOS appointment. I'm not saying not to get them but they never asked us for anything of that nature so don't sweat it too much but do whatever makes you feel comfortable. Make sure to take your marriage certificate, and letters from friends and family which has been mentioned, isn't a bad idea. The IO's are reasonable. They know when something isn't right. Just be natural and have a good trip.

We had no problems with any of that info either and my qizi now has her citizenship! http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/travesmilies/flaggen1/smilie_flagge13.gif

It's not that big of a deal to start with. The IO never asked for any joint accounts, deeds, or utility bills when we went to the AOS appointment. I'm not saying not to get them but they never asked us for anything of that nature so don't sweat it too much but do whatever makes you feel comfortable. Make sure to take your marriage certificate, and letters from friends and family which has been mentioned, isn't a bad idea. The IO's are reasonable. They know when something isn't right. Just be natural and have a good trip.

We had no problems with any of that info either and my qizi now has her citizenship! http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/travesmilies/flaggen1/smilie_flagge13.gif

Removal of conditions is different than AOS.

AOS happens shortly after marriage they do not expect joint accounts, joint IRS filing, etc.. Marriage has been to short at this time.

HOWEVER, Removal of conditions happens 2 years after AOS, so YES there should be much evidence of bonafide marriage should be generated by this time, this is why I-485 for AOS does not ask for this evidence, but it IS listed in the instructions for I-751 for removal of conditions.

[

Rick, First off, Welcome back!!

Thanks I breeze thru here every now an then to see the old names that are still here. :rolleyes:

Hong and i just went through the I-751.

You got some good advise here.

Hong and I were almost in the same boat as you.

The only difference was we were able to buy a new car together.

That helped a lot.

The only other thing we had was a joint back account and joint tax records.

Yep we sent all those tax forms in before and the joint bank account info too. <_<

One thing that really help are letters from family and frinds stating your marriage is true.

We also sent 4 letters that were notorized from friends and family. :)

We had no problems with this info and hong now has her 10 year GC.

I also sent in a notorized letter stateing that our income together was not very much and we didn't see any reason to go into farther debt than we currently are.

We were advised not to go into more debt. I guess my letter of common sense won't work for them.

I have been only successful on the telephone and our electric bill on putting here name on so far. I will press the C.C. company and see if they will add her to the bill and gas bill tomorrow.

We don't have kids together so that is out.

Se doesn't drive so no car insurance and car loan or drivers license, will get the state ID now that I know she needs one. other than her green card.

I have no proof of her living here except for mail sent to her here. I see now way that proves anything except she gets mail sent here!!?!?!?!. SO I will work on the deed thing, I hate to give up sole ownership of my house since I have owned it by myself for so long. But ilf ilt keeps here here so be it I guess.

What a mess the immigration has been from the start!

Thanks for giving some help here! Take care, and anything else, just shout out!! :D

Rick and Yanlan

Good luck buddy.

Mike

Removal of conditions is different than AOS.

AOS happens shortly after marriage they do not expect joint accounts, joint IRS filing, etc.. Marriage has been to short at this time.

HOWEVER, Removal of conditions happens 2 years after AOS, so YES there should be much evidence of bonafide marriage should be generated by this time, this is why I-485 for AOS does not ask for this evidence, but it IS listed in the instructions for I-751 for removal of conditions.

The IO's can recognize if a marriage is a sham or not, they can smell a rat. That's what they're trained for. The couple have been married and together for over two years and the wife is working with the husband on disability. Those points there should be evident enough of their bonafides and I think the IO's can see that and if not, the couple will just have to try again but I don't think that will happen to them. I'm not going to scare them by telling them they need everything under the sun to succeed in this. Just go and be natural. Surely a perceptive IO can see they are for real with the few things they already have. A good IO can tell if the marriage is fake or not.