map of Interview Unit in the GUZ Consulate building?

Hi there,

Does anyone have the map of the Interview Unit in Guangzhou Consulate building? Is the immigrant visa interview unit in the different direction from the non-immigrant visa interview in the building? I saw someone posted it somewhere, but I could not find it now.

Thank you!

Hailong

Is this what you're looking for? The first link is a diagram of the consulate facility. It's pretty accurate.

http://usa.bbs.net/interview/interview_ML/Interview_ML.htm

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?...mp;#entry140324

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19605

Edited by Kyle (see edit history)

Hello Kyle,

Thank you so much for your prompt response! The first link is what I need. My parents will have their interview on coming Monday, they are not sure the interview processes. The Map you provided is very helpful. I will help them be familiar with the environment so that they will not be confused by these processes before they meet with the Visa interviewer.

Kyle, would you please help us layout the steps using word, such as step1, step 2.....

Another question, why there is a group swear activity?

Thank you again!

Hailong

Layout the steps in Word? You mean MS Word? I'm not sure what you're meaning.

The purpose of the swearing in, is to get you on record - under oath - that you will not offer dishonest information during your interview (lie)

Basically be downstairs (outside) 30 minutes before your interview. There will be a huge group of people waiting to enter the consulate. A consulate officer will come out with a megaphone and give instructions that your parents will be able to follow. This is done in Chinese.

I'm certain that your parents will not be the only ones going into the consulate at that particular time. There will be many fluent Chinese speakers available to ask questions, if they need it (most of the US consulate workers can speak Mandarin as well). Also, make sure they bring all of their documents with them to the interview. My wife forgot her passport and interview appointment letter, and I had to run up to our room and retrieve them for her.

EDIT: Your parents can find their interview time by looking at the letter provided in their packet 4 information.

Edited by Kyle (see edit history)

Layout the steps in Word? You mean MS Word? I'm not sure what you're meaning.

The purpose of the swearing in, is to get you on record - under oath - that you will not offer dishonest information during your interview (lie)

Basically be downstairs (outside) 30 minutes before your interview. There will be a huge group of people waiting to enter the consulate. A consulate officer will come out with a megaphone and give instructions that your parents will be able to follow. This is done in Chinese.

I'm certain that your parents will not be the only ones going into the consulate at that particular time. There will be many fluent Chinese speakers available to ask questions, if they need it (most of the US consulate workers can speak Mandarin as well). Also, make sure they bring all of their documents with them to the interview. My wife forgot her passport and interview appointment letter, and I had to run up to our room and retrieve them for her.

EDIT: Your parents can find their interview time by looking at the letter provided in their packet 4 information.

Hello Kyle,

Thank you so much for the detail information. By saying word I meant to describe the processes by English language step by step, since your wife Jingjing has done the interview process, if you could help describe the whole process using English language, it will be very helpful, for example, 1. get called into GUZ Consulate, 2. follow the group go to IMMIGRANT zone.....

Thank you again!

Hailong