http://guangzhou.usembassy-china.org.cn/vi...tion-form2.html

Can you stop by a China Post to get it?

After the form is printed out, Chinese nationals must also fill out Items 6, 7, 8, 9, 15, 18, 20 manually in Chinese and must provide the telegraph code for their Chinese surnames and given names while filling out Items 6 & 7, which can be found at most Chinese post offices.

EDIT:

Just found this - no need to go to the PO:

Chinese telegraph codes may be found on the following website or from most Chinese telecom offices and post offices free of charge. Additionally, these codes can be found at the Chaoyang Government’s Visa Service Center for a fee.

http://beijing.usembassy-china.org.cn/form_details.html

http://www.bioinfo.tsinghua.edu.cn/~zhengj...bin/getCode.cgi

Good luck tomorrow.

Edited by Kyle (see edit history)

You will probably be waking up soon, if you are not already up! (It was nearly impossible for me to sleep the night before the interview, while hubby slept like a rock) Best wishes for a great interview today. Hope to hear from you. Go get that pink!

I know exactly what you mean. After Jingjing's interview, I just crashed for several hours. Anyway, it's all behind you guys now; it's time to relax and celebrate.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Now you can have a meal, get some shut eye, and do all the things you never could because of the nervousness!!

Congrats again and best wishes! When will you two be coming to the states?

well first im coming back dec 27th, then 2 months after me Yihan will come, I just bought a new house and there is nothing inside it(literally nothing :P ) so i gotta get set up!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Now you can have a meal, get some shut eye, and do all the things you never could because of the nervousness!!

well first im coming back dec 27th, then 2 months after me Yihan will come, I just bought a new house and there is nothing inside it(literally nothing :P ) so i gotta get set up!

Awesome! Don't forget to leave some things for her to do too so that she can feel like she helped put your home together! Also bring as much of her stuff to America now as you can/she will let you...it will be much easier later, especially if she has a lot of stuff like my hubby and i did! Happy Holidays!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

well first im coming back dec 27th, then 2 months after me Yihan will come, I just bought a new house and there is nothing inside it(literally nothing :) ) so i gotta get set up!

Congrats. Don't worry, things will accumulate to the point that you will need to rent storage to stash your things in due time. ;-)