Sending E-mail to Linda Donahue?

Can anyone here give me the E-mail address for Linda Domahue. I need to know if they have actually sent our P-3 out, and if they did, I need to give them Li's address in chinese characters. According to DOS, it was uploaded into the system on 11-05-2003, and P-3 was supposedly also sent out, We havent received it nor have we had GZ confirm they have actually uploaded it.

Thanks, Patrick & Li

Can anyone here give me the E-mail address for Linda Domahue. I need to know if they have actually sent our P-3 out, and if they did, I need to give them Li's address in chinese characters. According to DOS, it was uploaded into the system on 11-05-2003, and P-3 was supposedly also sent out, We havent received it nor have we had GZ confirm they have actually uploaded it.

Thanks, Patrick & Li

When GZ asked me to send Jingwen's address in Chinese, I faxed it, but apparently that did no good. When I inquired again, they said to e-mail it.

Despite the fact that the e-mail form says to use only pinyan, I used the form to give them the address is Chinese. Apparently, the "pinyan only" caution does not apply to the information in the message box, and they acknowledged receipt of the e-mail and confirmed the re-send in two days.

LOL...these people are amazing. My wife used the form also and sent them her address in Chinese. They sent her a reply back saying that their computers couldnt read chinese. I am getting frustrated with this! Been 13 days since i got anything from them, and its been 20 days since they supposedly uploaded and sent out our P3.

Patrick

Congratulations to everyone. I believe the only thing you really need in the P-3 is the OF-169 and the DS-230. Download them, fill them out, and have them sent to GZ by EMS.

If they said they have sent the P-3 then just get those two forms filled out and sent back ASAP!!!!!

When you send the P-3 in hopefully by EMS then you can make sure they have your fiance's address in Chinese. She can write if as the P-4 is the most important packet.

You don't need to waste time actually waiting for the P-3. The P-4 is the one with all the info you will need...

Good Luck, to everyone....