how to fill the household size

my fianc¨¦ and i wanna to get married in a few days and then apply for CR1. and if we apply for CR1, we need to fill the I 864 form. we are wondering how to fill the housesize now..

my fianc¨¦ is currently live with his mom and his brothers and sisters.and the house is under my fianc¨¦ name. there are already 7 people there, plus me there will be 8 people there. but my fianc¨¦ 's tax return show he is single. the question we are wondering is

how many household size we should fill, just 2 (he and me ) or we need to fill 8 (including his mom and his sisters and brothers ).

I-864 information is only those that your fiance is financially responsible for/ claim as dependents on his taxes. If he is currently filing as single, then his current household is 1. After you are married, then the household is 2.

so does it means that we just fill 2 people for the household size?? how much money is needed for the 2 people household size?? and what information should be provided?

Note: I-864 is NOT filed at the time you file an I-130 for CR-1 visa, it is provided later when NVC requests it.

As for household size, the petitioner/sponsor only counts dependents. For example I have a parent living with me, I do not count my parent, they are not my dependent. Or another example I have a friend who has a room-mate, he would not count his room-mate.

so does it means that we just fill 2 people for the household size?? how much money is needed for the 2 people household size?? and what information should be provided?

Income needs to be at or more than 125% poverty line and can be found here: http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-864p.pdf

For the 48 states it is $18,212, Alaska is $22,762, and Hawaii is $20,950.

HOWEVER this is 2009 guide, it WILL change next year, when you will need to provide the I-864.