approved for electronic filing

Hello all,

Sorry long time no write but have been very busy with teaching in China and spending lots of time with my wife. Have now almost 250 photos on my face book of all the places I have been to in China in the last 4 months I have been in China.

Yesterday I got an email that we have been approved for electronic filing for my wife's visa.

GZU number issued, so hopefully it will not take too much longer.

John

Hello all,

Sorry long time no write but have been very busy with teaching in China and spending lots of time with my wife. Have now almost 250 photos on my face book of all the places I have been to in China in the last 4 months I have been in China.

Yesterday I got an email that we have been approved for electronic filing for my wife's visa.

GZU number issued, so hopefully it will not take too much longer.

John

Well, now it's time to pay those fees and transmit all your documents to the NVC (in PDF format) so you can get your show on the road! Congratulations-each step you take brings you closer to the ultimate prize! That visa!!

I'm glad you're going the electronic processing route. It should shave months off of your processing time. Good luck!