when my so gets to her interview and they ask her for her ex's proof pf residency if she does not have it what do we do? He abandoned her 5 years ago and she has no idea where he is. He did not show up for the divorce 2 yrs ago and has never even seen his son (sad what a P.O.S.) we have already hired a lawyer there so she can have her divorce papers changed to say that she has full custody of her son I cant believe her government gave the S.O.B. shared custody when he did not even show up for court. She has even tried for 3 yrs before divorcing this bonehead to find him with no success She does no he is still alive from when his sister tried to get in touch with her a couple years ago What do we do????

when my so gets to her interview and they ask her for her ex's proof pf residency if she does not have it what do we do? He abandoned her 5 years ago and she has no idea where he is. He did not show up for the divorce 2 yrs ago and has never even seen his son (sad what a P.O.S.) we have already hired a lawyer there so she can have her divorce papers changed to say that she has full custody of her son I cant believe her government gave the S.O.B. shared custody when he did not even show up for court. She has even tried for 3 yrs before divorcing this bonehead to find him with no success She does no he is still alive from when his sister tried to get in touch with her a couple years ago What do we do????

Provide his last known address, and contact info.