Line 39 (DS-230) is this the USC?

Another; this forum really needs to have an up to date link to sample forms UP TO DATE.

What visa are you applying for? K-1 K-3 CR-1?

http://www.visajourney.com has a great example of this form filled out as used for K-1.

Note: K-visas only use part 1.

Sorry David Z the link is not useful or a sample. It is the same NON-savable form available from the ".gov"site. Don't get me wrong I love CFL and it has been a big help. I am suggesting a one stop UP TO DATE SAMPLE FORMS all inclusive category in the newbie links. Not links to other sites with more problems to navigate.

Sample form I-129F

Sample form I-130

Sample form G-325A for USC

Sample form G-325A for immigrant

Sample form DS-3230

Sample form I-864

Sample form DS-230

Sample Packet 3 Supplemental Information Sheet

Sample forms with some instructions and an example of the form I am stuck on and showing examples of supporting documents. What a great help, no more links or click this or that' one stop @ "CFL".

Newbie Links

K-1 Sample forms

K-3 Sample forms

CR-1 Sample forms

IR-1 Sample forms

OUTSTANDING!! :P :yahoo: :happy2: :P :worthy: :lol: :P

Edited by whatsthedeal (see edit history)

I have done the DS 230. Line 39 is for the name and address of the Petitioner. This form cannot be saved. So if you make a error. You have to do it over again each time. Although what I did is just left it on my computer until I had everything right. I went through the NVC. When you turn it in they will make sure it is correct or like me they send you a e-mail stating what is wrong. You can only save a blank copy of that form. Any more questions about this form let me know.

Michael

Sorry David Z the link is not useful or a sample. It is the same NON-savable form available from the ".gov"site. Don't get me wrong I love CFL and it has been a big help. I am suggesting a one stop UP TO DATE SAMPLE FORMS all inclusive category in the newbie links. Not links to other sites with more problems to navigate.

Sample form I-129F

Sample form I-130

Sample form DS-3230

Sample form I-864

Sample form DS-230

Sample forms with some instructions and an example of the form I am stuck on and showing examples of supporting documents. What a great help, no more links or click this or that' one stop @ "CFL".

Newbie Links

K-1 Sample forms

K-3 Sample forms

CR-1 Sample forms

IR-1 Sample forms

OUTSTANDING!! :P :yahoo: :happy2: :P :worthy: :lol: :P

What an excellent idea! How long do you think it will take?

And what level of maintenance do you require?

I have done the DS 230. Line 39 is for the name and address of the Petitioner. This form cannot be saved. So if you make a error. You have to do it over again each time. Although what I did is just left it on my computer until I had everything right. I went through the NVC. When you turn it in they will make sure it is correct or like me they send you a e-mail stating what is wrong. You can only save a blank copy of that form. Any more questions about this form let me know.

Michael

Ha-ha!! That is the same thing I am doing now. I have lost the information for this form like 1000 times :rolleyes:

I refuse to turn off my computer until form ds-230 is complete and done. Go green!

Sample form I-129F

Sample form I-130

Sample form DS-3230

Sample form I-864

Sample form DS-230

Newbie Links

K-1 Sample forms

K-3 Sample forms

CR-1 Sample forms

IR-1 Sample forms

OUTSTANDING!! :lol: :yahoo: :happy2: :ph34r: :lol: :rolleyes: :blink:

Randy I seen your posts and advise to others and I respect you. I did not make this thread to bad mouth CFL or the MODS here. Sorry David Z if I came off this way.

How long do you think it will take?

How long does it take to make a bad petition and how much time is lost? Months Years? What is the fear level of a new member trying to navigate all the broken information found here and there? Perhaps if the MODS here remembered their own uncertainty about questions on various forms we would already have this valuable source of information.

It is a given at first it would be difficult, maybe it is best to pass this burden on to new members and guests that stop in looking for answers. Let me get this straight you have people update time lines and no one to update relevant information on immigration forms?

Edited by whatsthedeal (see edit history)

Sample form I-129F

Sample form I-130

Sample form DS-3230

Sample form I-864

Sample form DS-230

Newbie Links

K-1 Sample forms

K-3 Sample forms

CR-1 Sample forms

IR-1 Sample forms

OUTSTANDING!! :lol: :yahoo: :happy2: :ph34r: :lol: :rolleyes: :blink:

Randy I seen your posts and advise to others and I respect you. I did not make this thread to bad mouth CFL or the MODS here. Sorry David Z if I came off this way.

How long do you think it will take?

How long does it take to make a bad petition and how much time is lost? Months Years? What is the fear level of a new member trying to navigate all the broken information found here and there? Perhaps if the MODS here remembered their own uncertainty about questions on various forms we would already have this valuable source of information.

It is a given at first it would be difficult, maybe it is best to pass this burden on to new members and guests that stop in looking for answers. Let me get this straight you have people update time lines and no one to update relevant information on immigration forms?

Neither, actually. Occasionally someone does come along and keep the timelines up to date, but not always.

The links are useful because they can point to the current information, without having to keep up with the changes. If there is a signoificant change, someone will usually post about it.

It's just a lot more informal than what you seem to be thinking. Burnouts can come at any time.