CCP is an automatic blue slip, additional processing needs to be done for the automatic waiver of inadmissibility.

this is a speed bump and tends to add 4 months or so processing after visa interview.

The forms used by the consulate ask about CCP and MUST be answered honestly, lying on them is misrepresentation and is MORE serious than dealing with the automatic blue for CCP.

K-Visas have to answer abut CCP on form GNI-2

CR-1 and IR-1 visas are asked about this on form DS-230 part 2

CCP is an automatic blue slip, additional processing needs to be done for the automatic waiver of inadmissibility.

this is a speed bump and tends to add 4 months or so processing after visa interview.

The forms used by the consulate ask about CCP and MUST be answered honestly, lying on them is misrepresentation and is MORE serious than dealing with the automatic blue for CCP.

We would never lie about anything, i was just trying to find out if there was any way to shorten the 4 months, as the boy will be 21 in April and her interview is 12-28. I was hoping that someone had went threw all of the same as we are going threw and could shed some light on my concerns.

We would never lie about anything, i was just trying to find out if there was any way to shorten the 4 months, as the boy will be 21 in April and her interview is 12-28. I was hoping that someone had went threw all of the same as we are going threw and could shed some light on my concerns.

All you can do is make the VO aware of this issue at the time of P3 or at the visa interview.

Has anyone received a blue slip because they were a member of the CCP? and if so has anyone received a pink slip after receiving a blue slip because of the CCP issue? What did you have to go threw to get the pink? How long did the additional background check take before you got your pink slip?

This is an answer we got from the Consulate on that issue. Unfortunately, the Dept of State FAM link posted in the thread no longer works.

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?...st&p=172120

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?...st&p=223787

Seems like we have seen more than one applicant go through without a blue slip, but that's hard to search for.

Edited by Randy W (see edit history)

Has anyone received a blue slip because they were a member of the CCP? and if so has anyone received a pink slip after receiving a blue slip because of the CCP issue? What did you have to go threw to get the pink? How long did the additional background check take before you got your pink slip?

This is an answer we got from the Consulate on that issue. Unfortunately, the Dept of State FAM link posted in the thread no longer works.

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?...st&p=172120

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?...st&p=223787

Seems like we have seen more than one applicant go through without a blue slip, but that's hard to search for.

The broken link says

Membership or Affiliation with

Communist or OtherTotalitarian Party(applies only to immigrants)

(INA 212(a)(3)(D); 9FAM 40.34)

DHS may, in its discretion, waive the application of this inadmissibility in the case of an immigrant who is the parent, spouse, son, or daughter of a U.S. citizen or of an LPR, to assure family unity, or when it is otherwise in the public interest, and the immigrant is not a threat to the security of the United States

http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/86933.pdf

9FAM 40.34 says

Edited by Randy W (see edit history)

I know of one other reported here within the last year. They were worried about the CCP issue and she was asked, she answered honestly, they asked why she was a member and if she quit. She said, she was still a member, why, and why it was not good to quit and they accepted it and gave her pink.

I think it depends on the VO and the case. We haven't seen many CCPs reported here lately so not a lot of data to go on. All the CCP blue slips I think we have seen here were at least a year ago when things were a lot tighter there...? Hard to say if they have eased up on this or not.