Blue to Pink!!

Oh my, Happy Thanksgiving indeed! My husband just got the letter with the congrats box checked that he has now been approved for the visa! The only bit that is interesting is that he must enter the US by such and such a date b/c his medical exam will expire. Wow, now we are both happy and a bit panicked at all the preparations and trip back south to be made asap...but we are not complaining that's for sure. GUZ actually processed my additional documents after the blue slip quite quickly....around a month. That exceeded my expectations for sure...just hope everything goes smoothly from here on!!! B)

Thank you everyone for your help so far!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all! :lol:

Glad to hear those rat finks finally did the right thing. B)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

Thanks !!!

Yeah, I'm glad too! Interesting timing b/c I was just starting to wonder when we might get some news...and then the letter suddenly arrives :lol:

The finks did pretty good in processing my post blue slip paperwork. It took me 2 months to compile it and then just 1 month for them to process. Not unreasonable, since they had requested several items. I just hope things go well on this trip to get the visa*. fingers crossed...fingers crossed.

On that note, question, does he need to take his x-ray back to GUZ? OR is that just needed for POE? Ok, I really need to start doing some POE homework now...hmm

Congratulations!

It is always great to hear of success after a blue because you had to work all the harder to get that pink. Awesome Thanksgiving gift! So does this mean you will have your sweetheart home in time for the holidays?

Congratulations!

It is always great to hear of success after a blue because you had to work all the harder to get that pink. Awesome Thanksgiving gift! So does this mean you will have your sweetheart home in time for the holidays?

Thanks! Yes, that blue was the biggest stress inducing stage of this whole process so far.

Well, now he gets to spend Chinese New Year with me in the US :P

I'll actually be in China with him during Christmas and such helping him to get ready, etc :D

Glad to hear those rat finks finally did the right thing. :D

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

Thanks !!!

Yeah, I'm glad too! Interesting timing b/c I was just starting to wonder when we might get some news...and then the letter suddenly arrives :P

The finks did pretty good in processing my post blue slip paperwork. It took me 2 months to compile it and then just 1 month for them to process. Not unreasonable, since they had requested several items. I just hope things go well on this trip to get the visa*. fingers crossed...fingers crossed.

On that note, question, does he need to take his x-ray back to GUZ? OR is that just needed for POE? Ok, I really need to start doing some POE homework now...hmm

My wife's xray is sitting in our closet. It was not asked for by POE or anyone else. All he needs to take to GZ is his passport so they can put the visa in it.

POEs are easy. Just take the unopened package that he gets when he gets his visa to the POE, give them the package and the visa then he will be let go after a little more processing. Easy stuff!!!

I agree, the finks did pretty good!!