The missing P3 packets (My Hypothesis)

Ok,

I was looking at Robhon's timeline.

Those applications that arrived in GZ in August were averaging about 70 - 100 days to process. Some older data might confirm this. Also, remember that someone said that GZ requested us to wait up to 120 days for the P3.

Those that arrived in GZ in September were probably assigned a "normal" caseworker by late October. Some of them were finished, but most were not.

GZ then distributed many (or all) of the remaining applications to "Special Caseworkers" during the early November Push.

Since all of the September cases had already been assigned to a caseworker, they started assigning October cases to the "Special Caseworkers". They efficently plowed through all of the October cases, generally on a first in, first out basis.

The problem occured that the September cases had already been assigned and are being processed in the same way there were being done prior to the 1st week of November. They will get processed when the "regular" caseworkers get around to doing it. By looking at the timeline, these September cases should get processed sometime in the next 30 days......

Thus, one can also anticipate that although GZ is caught up to the first week of November processing the P3 pakets, they will fall another month behind before they finish up the old cases from September, and start in on the November cases.

Of course, we are all tired of waiting.

Now, the big question is when will Russia get around to sending out their P3/P4 packets? And, why does one person report (www.k1k3.com) having their packet leave NVC after mine, and getting their P3 a month ago while mine is still waiting?

----- Clifford ------

On the GZ web site, the waiting threshold was 3 months. I guess they'll need to change that to four months.

The ones that arrived in August (like mine) were stuck in a pit of some sort as well. You'll note from Rob's timelines that they didn't get processed for the most part until GZ got done with the September and the October ones.

Since they seem so adamant that the cases are processed in order, they probably are somewhere in the pipeline. I can see how our cases may have been opened and assigned first to someone who worked slower, and thus fell behind cases that were assigned later.

Sigh. One of those mysteries of life which I'll never know the answer to. Five years from now, I'll read through these archives and wonder why I spent so much time on this... :blink:

Jerry

Ok,

I was looking at Robhon's timeline.

Those applications that arrived in GZ in August were averaging about 70 - 100 days to process.  Some older data might confirm this.  Also, remember that someone said that GZ requested us to wait up to 120 days for the P3.

Those that arrived in GZ in September were probably assigned a "normal" caseworker by late October.  Some of them were finished, but most were not.

GZ then distributed many (or all) of the remaining applications to "Special Caseworkers" during the early November Push.

Since all of the September cases had already been assigned to a caseworker, they started assigning October cases to the "Special Caseworkers".  They efficently plowed through all of the October cases, generally on a first in, first out basis.

The problem occured that the September cases had already been assigned and are being processed in the same way there were being done prior to the 1st week of November.  They will get processed when the "regular" caseworkers get around to doing it.  By looking at the timeline, these September cases should get processed sometime in the next 30 days...... 

Thus, one can also anticipate that although GZ is caught up to the first week of November processing the P3 pakets, they will fall another month behind before they finish up the old cases from September, and start in on the November cases.

Of course, we are all tired of waiting.

Now, the big question is when will Russia get around to sending out their P3/P4 packets?  And, why does one person report (www.k1k3.com) having their packet leave NVC after mine, and getting their P3 a month ago while mine is still waiting?

----- Clifford ------

YOU ARE THINKING TO MUCH