Yeehaw, MSC Approval Finally

Guest blsqueaky

Guest blsqueaky

Well just checked the web site for BCIS, and was told that our case was approved on 11/20 and the paperwork was mailed to my home. Now I find out after I sent to Seattle for copies of my divorce papers for 1978. Oh well.

Now wouldn't it be nice that while I am with the wife over the holidays, her P-3 arrives before I leave on the 12th of January. I know that this is do much to ask, but I can dream, can't I. :D :D

Now on another note, hey Don, get your license and meet me here in Wyoming NOW. You can drive my truck for me. The snow has started, and much, of it, and now on my way to Seattle, so you can drive my truck, and I go back home. :D :D :D

Guest blsqueaky

Mick, you know that I will. Already countng down the days, in fact everyday I call into dispatch, I remind them, 20 days and counting, 19 days and counting, etc, etc.

Thanks Rob,

Congratulations!!!! Just don't do the happy dance too hard on that pedal or the bears will get ya. Don don't take that offer. Wyoming is no fun driving a big rig through this time of year. I drove truck for ten years and owned my own for five. As I recall it only snows once a year in Wyoming. The wind blows it around the rest of the timeuntil it wears out.

Carl