129f and 325

On the 129F and the 325a -

What documents do I have to submit with the 129F and the 134?

Which documents will have to be translated from Chinese to English?

Does her son need a passport, etc for the interview in GZ?

Do I have to write "N/A" or "NONE" on the forms? and where?

Any other help I can get??!?

THANKS!

Jeff

Jeff,

When you send these papers in you also have to show evidence of your meeting in person, photos, also if you went to China, include copies of your tickets and hotel, and anything you have receipts for. Her son will need a passport at time of interview if he is coming with her. Of you have any documents showing your relationship send copies also. Keep everything in folders incase anything gets lost.

ok, of course i submitted all that with my beginning stages, but for the interview, would you think we still need my plane ticket copies and passport/visa copies, or is the copy they should already have be good enough? i think i will make copies of our phone records for him to bring since that is more up to date than so long ago when we started this process, but other than that, what new stuff should we be prepared to show...besides the obvious stuff asked for....im speaking of "being on the safe side" of things type stuff, recent phone records, my trip there since the last submission, etc....any suggestions?