Cheap I-693 in San Francisco?

If you have trouble locating a CS who is willing to sign off on the Vaccination Supplement only (as per the instructions), a surgeon in Austin, TX has been known to sign this section on the basis of a mailed in Yellow vaccination booklet:

Dr. L. E. Arnold

4534 Westgate Boulevard, Suite 106

Austin, TX 78745

Tel: (512) 444-3131

Fax: (512) 447-4699

If you have trouble locating a CS who is willing to sign off on the Vaccination Supplement only (as per the instructions), a surgeon in Austin, TX has been known to sign this section on the basis of a mailed in Yellow vaccination booklet:

Dr. L. E. Arnold

Austin, TX 78745

Yep, I believe his cost is $25 or $35

Dr. L. E. Arnold

Austin, TX 78745

Yep, I believe his cost is $25 or $35

Hum... I am not sure if we want to risk losing the original yellow book by mailing though. What do you think? Will he accept copy? Should I call?

BTW, I am not receiving notifications from this thread even though I have set that up.

Finally, the cheapest I found in SF is $85. I called so many offices already.

Hum... I am not sure if we want to risk losing the original yellow book by mailing though. What do you think? Will he accept copy? Should I call?

BTW, I am not receiving notifications from this thread even though I have set that up.

Call him and ask, many on VJ have used him without an issue.

You can send yellow book by priority mail certified if you are nervous, however doing so will add $$.

• 1 month later...

Call him and ask, many on VJ have used him without an issue.

You can send yellow book by priority mail certified if you are nervous, however doing so will add $$.

I called Dr. Arnold yesterday and they said he is no longer doing the vaccination reports.