which additional documents did you use in I-I30?

Hi, Every one here,

I am a newbie, just found out that my husband file our case without subbitimg anything apart from our marriage certificate to prove our valid relationship, he thought that we only need that:)

However, i found that people talked about to send email,photos, call evidence etc as well, do we need this in the later stage such as interview or do we have to submit all these with the application form?

Many thanks!

jING :P

At this point there isn't much you can do except wait and see if they ask for more evidence. If they do you can front load your petition then. If not be prepared to offer lots of evidence at the interview. Another option would be when he gets the NOA-1 he could file an I-129F for a K-3 visa. This would give you a second chance to frontload the petition but would require that you adjust status in the US. The I-130 by itself would result in a CR-1 visa which wuld be much better than K-3. Tell your husband to join CFL, he needs all the help he can get.

Hi!

Don't worry about this. When my husband and I filed DCF, I only had the I-130, the marriage certificate, and the copy of our passports. I think that was all. We did not send in any of our evidence because we had not known that we could do this.

We were fine, and brought all of the evidence: the photos, the comunications, joint bank accounts, testiments of friends/family who knew our relationship, etc. to the interview.

Do not worry too much about it. I am sure other people will have additional advice, but I think you will be fine!

Hi, Every one here,

I am a newbie, just found out that my husband file our case without subbitimg anything apart from our marriage certificate to prove our valid relationship, he thought that we only need that:)

However, i found that people talked about to send email,photos, call evidence etc as well, do we need this in the later stage such as interview or do we have to submit all these with the application form?

Many thanks!

jING :D

hi jin,

i filed i-130 for my wife with marriage certificate and passport only, no pictures, no chat logs, no email logs, no letters or any other documents, but do bring all supporting documents to the interview in GZ. check my timeline. good luck

Thanks £¡

that helps me to relax now, and thanks again!

Hi, Every one here,

Many thanks!

jING :P

hi jin,

i filed i-130 for my wife with marriage certificate and passport only, no pictures, no chat logs, no email logs, no letters or any other documents, but do bring all supporting documents to the interview in GZ. check my timeline. good luck