Question about K2

Hoping that my SO gets Pink on December 7th........She is not going to bring her daughter over when she comes. She wants to wait until maybe June. My understanding is that all we will need to do is Contact GUZ and have them start the K2 paperwork????? Is that correct? Also.....Will this be a situation where she will need pictures of her and her daughter since birth and a DNA test (once the paper work is started)? Her daughter is 9 years old and looks just like her :P ...acts like her too :blink:

Robert

Hoping that my SO gets Pink on December 7th........She is not going to bring her daughter over when she comes. She wants to wait until maybe June. My understanding is that all we will need to do is Contact GUZ and have them start the K2 paperwork????? Is that correct? Also.....Will this be a situation where she will need pictures of her and her daughter since birth and a DNA test (once the paper work is started)? Her daughter is 9 years old and looks just like her :P ...acts like her too :blink:

Robert

Yes - but YOU start the paperwork.

Submit the applicable P3 documents, along with your request to activate the K-2.

Remember that she must get the K-2 within one year of the date the mother's K-1 was awarded.

Start reading here (and follow the "steps" link

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?...st&p=225819

Robert

Yes - but YOU start the paperwork.

Submit the applicable P3 documents, along with your request to activate the K-2.

Remember that she must get the K-2 within one year of the date the mother's K-1 was awarded.

Start reading here (and follow the "steps" link

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?...st&p=225819

Thanks Randy