Lost passport

:( Well Yanlan lost her passport at the LAX. They have it there, BUT, they said that the only way we can get it back is to fly back to LAX and get it. I asked if they would send it to Homeland Security here in STL but they said no. I asked about the FBI office they said no. I asked about the Chinese Counsulate in Chicago and LA and the immigration office here in town and they said no. Ok I somewhat understand. Now she has her fingerprint appointment on Dec 1st and I think we need it for this. Does anyone know if she NEEDS the passport to get her fingdrprints done? She has her 2 yr green card and does not drive. Any suggestions?
Passport no needed for the appointment if she has her green-card, they only need a photo-ID.

LAX being a pain!

Thanks! I will tell her tonight. She is going crazy,(and driving me there) All she has is her 2 year card for ID.

LAX is rough man. I sure thought they could send it to Homeland Security here in STL since that is who they are.

Passport no needed for the appointment if she has her green-card, they only need a photo-ID.

LAX being a pain!

Thanks! I will tell her tonight. She is going crazy,(and driving me there) All she has is her 2 year card for ID.

LAX is rough man. I sure thought they could send it to Homeland Security here in STL since that is who they are.

So when have government matters not have been a pain? :( Hope you are doing well man!!

LAX being a pain!

So when have government matters not have been a pain? :( Hope you are doing well man!!

HEY CHARLES. Yep, doing good here. Just waiting for the next step in this process. Soon, soon. We will have a reprieve for a while from the GOV. Until citizenship time anyway.