Qing Çé

Guest Pommey

An example of Qing, your friend opens a shop you go to help out, but refuse money/pay.

Exactly Qing ke, not Qing by itself. Qing in a lot of cases is shortened like a contraction, so the ke or le is not said.

ok, thanks for the correction.

The discussion however is that Qing is a characteristic maybe unique to chinese culture.

An example of Qing, your friend opens a shop you go to help out, but refuse money/pay.

Exactly Qing ke, not Qing by itself. Qing in a lot of cases is shortened like a contraction, so the ke or le is not said.

I think you're referring to Çë not Çé ... e.g., ÇëÈ˳Է¹ or ÎÒÇë¿Í

Pommey means the Çé from ¸ÐÇé and Çé¿ö

I see. My eyes missed the first few strokes.

I do think Qing though is one of the charming and unique things about China. When I was there, each time, I could not pay for a meal unless it was just with my family and was not often. And they did play the game of refusing three times before accepting any kind of gift or compliment or acceptance of favor.

I do think Qing though is one of the charming and unique things about China. When I was there, each time, I could not pay for a meal unless it was just with my family and was not often. And they did play the game of refusing three times before accepting any kind of gift or compliment or acceptance of favor.

very ÈÈÇé (while on the subject of Çé )

"¶Ô¿ÍÈËÈÈÇéµ½¼ÒÁË"

very ÈÈÇé (while on the subject of Çé )

"¶Ô¿ÍÈËÈÈÇéµ½¼ÒÁË"

I have not been able to get Chinese characters yet on my keyboard either for me or my wife. Most of the software is so slow and tedious.

But xie xie ni.