interview Question

We just received our appointment letter and it contains a table that lists all the documents and a status code that we should bring to the interview Some of them do not apply to us, for example, "Adoption", but there are a couple that aren't really clear what form they are asking for. The one form that we are concerned about is called "Correspondence Instructions", does anybody have an idea of what this form is? Thanks.

mag0514

I'm looking at the forms and I cannot find "Correspondence Instructions" on either OF-169 or OF-171.

Which letter are you talking about (is there any reference number on it like OF-171)? At the very least, can you type specifically the parts that you are unclear/concerned about? That would help a lot in letting me help you

You.'re doing a CR-1 right?

Edited by Kyle (see edit history)

I'm looking at the forms and I cannot find "Correspondence Instructions" on either OF-169 or OF-171.

Which letter are you talking about (is there any reference number on it like OF-171)? At the very least, can you type specifically the parts that you are unclear/concerned about? That would help a lot in letting me help you

You.'re doing a CR-1 right?

Yes we filed the CR1. The letter that I am referring to is the actual appointment letter that we received. The letter tells you your interview date, the name of the traveller, how to prepare for the interview and then the table of documents. It lists documents like

marriage certificate, photo, passort,etc, with a status letter next to it. Thanks.

mag0514

Sorry, I still don't understand what you're referring to. Perhaps it's an additional document from NVC, but all I have are the documents listed under

IV Instruction Packet (¡°Packet 3¡±) and ("Packet 4")

http://guangzhou.usembassy-china.org.cn/fo...and_packets.htm

This is the letter we received which seems to differ than what you got. Maybe someone who filed through the NVC, will know what you're talking about, because I don't. Can you type in a post, what parts are unclear to you? I'm sorry, I'm not trying to offend you or be difficult, but your posts seem a little vague.

Our actual appointment letter:

http://i35.tinypic.com/1z5jhhy.jpg