Still waiting

Hi everyone,

I haven't posted for awhile until today just did not feel had anything to say. Well the 129-F and Biographic info forms with all nessacery Translations and documents are on there way from Qingtongxia. To Hawaii,finally. It has been very difficult for Mei to get everything finished. Taking off work and traveling far to get everything done. You know how it is in China either they are closed when you get there or you are told you have to go here or there first. Then you need this before you can get that. I talk with her on the phone almost everyday and she is very relieved that the papers are in the mail on the way. I still won't feel a lot better untill I send everything off to DHS. Aleast something is happening and the process is moving forward. Its been over 2 years since we met in China for the first time when I was there visiting someone else and over a year since we decided that we would try and get a fiancee visa. The big hold up was the EXwife fighting the divorce with a fury> when she was the one who left Me and the three kids. and took off with a seventeen year old half her age. well she didn't exactly leave she wanted to stay in the house and keep her boyfriend it took me a month to get her out of the house after I found out. I plan on going Back to China to see Mei in the first part of March. It has been very lonely being apart since last April when we spent a month together. I don't konw what I am saying or what the topic is I just felt like letting some of my thoughts out. My Children are are all to young to really talk with them about whats going on. My daughter is 8 and my two sons are 13 and 14. I work all the time to help pass the time and save enough money to vist Mei. And send her some money to help out, Only recently she would except any money from me. Even her life is difficult and barely makes enough to get by. Her dad told her not to except money she should try and do for herself even with the fees for the papers. Her dad gave her 500 remembi. I told her to give the mom or brother the money to pay him back from the money I sent. Well I feel a little better now. Thanks for being there.

Jim and Mei :angry:

Jim & Mei,

Welcome back to a new group of faces (and a few of the old ones),

Good Luck with a speedy application.

Yes, everything seems to take a little extra time, but it is good to have everything complete now, rather than waiting until later to find out something was missing. It took Irina and I about 2 months to get our application finished and turned in. It seemed like a very long time at the time, but now it is so long ago that it only seems to be a brief moment in the process.

It is a little too late now, but when I met my fiancee, I had her pencil in all of the information for the I-129F and the G-325A forms. Actually I had hoped to just use those forms, but we hopelessly botched the writing. Anyway, with her notes, I was able to fill out the forms using Adobe Acrobat which I e-mailed to her. All she had to do was sign the bottom line and mail them back.

If you are filling out the forms using Acrobat Reader, download pdf995 (www.pdf995.com), and print to that to get a copy that you can e-mail (but no longer edit).

----- Clifford ------

I honestly feel terrible for anyone that has to file their original petition anywhere but Vermont. For whatever reason it appears this center processes them so much faster then all the other centers combined.

It is not like New England does not have many Asians. We probably have one of the largest populations of Asians in the US.

Once again good luck to everyone no matter where you are filing...

:o :D :o