1st step in K1 visa

GAHHH! Apparently my fiance didn't know that passport style photos(although I told him id style in chinese) is 2x2inches... his is only 2 x 1 inch. Should I delay our application longer(it's been 3 months and I haven't pulled everything together, it seems I need to be more on top of this) or hope for the best? I mean his is professional than mine, just a bit small.

Also, I'm not front loading my application because there isn't any photos or anything that we took together. Should I arrange another trip to China first to take these photos or submit then go over and submit pictures when they ask for more proof?

My internet and life has gotten in the way with talking with him too :rotfl: I'm just scared. argh!

The photo has to be right. You may be able to take it to a passport photo shop and have them resize it. If you don't have photos then do the best you can and make sure you have some when he goes to interview. Another trip to China before you file would look good but would also delay the visa. If you have any doubts about the relationship at all then I would wait until after you make another trip.

Good luck

Same happend to us my wife gave me 1" x 2" pics USCIS did not have a problem with them. Though you never know you may get a picky adjudicator, and an RFE.

Thanks! I guess I'll get him to either to mail me some or .jpg it...

I don't have any doubts about the relationship per say, but stories that I'm reading make me really scared that we'll get rejected for not front loading enough. I know the obvious choice then is to go back. But while I can afford the money to go back to China, I can't afford the time(not to mention the Visa processing times). Potentially I would have to give up my job to go back, and in this economy(and the needed income requirement), it makes the decision harder.