Questions to ask to get to know someone better.

I try to ask her a new question everyday to learn more about how she thinks.

Like what should I do if my brother need a place to live for a few months... And she will think and give me her reply...

It is ok for your brother to stay with us, however he must know we expect him to live his own life and not take advantage of our kindness.

Robert

I wish I would have asked her what her reaction would have been if I left 1 dirty plate on the coffee table instead of putting it in the kitchen sink on Sunday evening after spending the entire weekend caring for 2 little kids, raking so many damn leaves there were blisters on my hands, and putting together 2 wooden cabinet kits for her. I bet her answer would have been a little different from her actual reaction :huh:

did you ever consider she doesn't like such questions?

I think your ASSuming she thinks like a western person who likes to ask intrusive questions.

You'd be much better off expressing yourself to her based on what you know instead of what you don't know... JMO.

David did I do something to upset you? You come accross kinda harsh on my posts.

I wish I would have asked her what her reaction would have been if I left 1 dirty plate on the coffee table instead of putting it in the kitchen sink on Sunday evening after spending the entire weekend caring for 2 little kids, raking so many damn leaves there were blisters on my hands, and putting together 2 wooden cabinet kits for her. I bet her answer would have been a little different from her actual reaction ;)

You demonstrate exceptional insight and an ability to approach difficult situations with a healthy dose of wry humor.

I applaud you!

I wish I would have asked her what her reaction would have been if I left 1 dirty plate on the coffee table instead of putting it in the kitchen sink on Sunday evening after spending the entire weekend caring for 2 little kids, raking so many damn leaves there were blisters on my hands, and putting together 2 wooden cabinet kits for her. I bet her answer would have been a little different from her actual reaction :angry:

You demonstrate exceptional insight and an ability to approach difficult situations with a healthy dose of wry humor.

I applaud you!

Lol somehow I pictured him typign this post while muttering under his breath.....;)

I wish I would have asked her what her reaction would have been if I left 1 dirty plate on the coffee table instead of putting it in the kitchen sink on Sunday evening after spending the entire weekend caring for 2 little kids, raking so many damn leaves there were blisters on my hands, and putting together 2 wooden cabinet kits for her. I bet her answer would have been a little different from her actual reaction :angry:

Training going well I see ;)

I wish I would have asked her what her reaction would have been if I left 1 dirty plate on the coffee table instead of putting it in the kitchen sink on Sunday evening after spending the entire weekend caring for 2 little kids, raking so many damn leaves there were blisters on my hands, and putting together 2 wooden cabinet kits for her. I bet her answer would have been a little different from her actual reaction ;)

all hypothetical, right?