new train attendants in china

I better keep my eyes from wandering when we take our next fast train or my wife will give me her version of a blue slip. j/k

Edit:

My wife wishes me to make it publicly known that she was sitting beside me as I typed that. I was just kidding and it got me in trouble . . .

Edited by KJJ (see edit history)

I better keep my eyes from wandering when we take our next fast train or my wife will give me her version of a blue slip. j/k

Edit:

My wife wishes me to make it publicly known that she was sitting beside me as I typed that. I was just kidding and it got me in trouble . . .

good to see your training has started :P

KJJ ~

Just wear the sunglasses in your avitar.... Although I'm on record here that American's don't trust people who wear sunglasses indoors----case in point, I guess...

Just goes to show, China's rail system continues to 'evolve' ... in a good way...

Although, even the old system has is share of beauties, prim & proper, hair pulled back, crisp uniforms, and if you happen to be the only westerner on a train of 400 for 14 + hours, you do seem to get some attention... and maybe even a little flirtation (eventually)..