How long does it take to get new GUO case number

Hello there,

I am applying IR5 for my parents. I paid AOS fee online, at the same time I sent an email with signed DS-3032 to NVCGuangzhou@state.gov to request joining the electronic processing.

After my payment cleard, I saw my receipt and I have printed it out, the case number on the receipt is still GUZ. I have not received any information about this request either email or mail. Do you know how long will it take to get GUZ changed to GUO?

Without a new GUO case number, is it OK to email my I-864 form? or do I have to wait for the new GUO then email I-864?

Thank you very much!

Hello there,

I am applying IR5 for my parents. I paid AOS fee online, at the same time I sent an email with signed DS-3032 to NVCGuangzhou@state.gov to request joining the electronic processing.

After my payment cleard, I saw my receipt and I have printed it out, the case number on the receipt is still GUZ. I have not received any information about this request either email or mail. Do you know how long will it take to get GUZ changed to GUO?

Without a new GUO case number, is it OK to email my I-864 form? or do I have to wait for the new GUO then email I-864?

Thank you very much!

It will be a GZO number. You should wait until get the GZO to pay the AOS fee but it is ok. I would not email the I-864 until you get the new GZO number..

Hello there,

Thank you very much!

Call the NVC at: 603-334-0700, push 1, then push 5 and wait for an operator. When they answer they will want your case number and name, birthdates and email addresses of both beneficiary and petitioner.

Then, ask them if they have the new case number for electronic processing.

I actually got the new case number by calling BEFORE I got the email telling me what the new number was, and they sent me the new case number email about 15 minutes AFTER I talked to the NVC operator on the phone...

Good Luck

Hello there,

Thank you very much!

It will be a GZO number. You should wait until get the GZO to pay the AOS fee but it is ok. I would not email the I-864 until you get the new GZO number..

Hello Whome

Thank you so much for your quick response!

Before I paid the AOS fee, I called NVC, I was told I could pay it first. Now since I already paid the AOS fee several days, I have not received the new GUO case number. will my AOS payment receipt number be changed to GUO number after NVC assign a new GUO number to me? Thank you again!

Hello there,

Thank you very much!

Call the NVC at: 603-334-0700, push 1, then push 5 and wait for an operator. When they answer they will want your case number and name, birthdates and email addresses of both beneficiary and petitioner.

Then, ask them if they have the new case number for electronic processing.

I actually got the new case number by calling BEFORE I got the email telling me what the new number was, and they sent me the new case number email about 15 minutes AFTER I talked to the NVC operator on the phone...

Good Luck

Thank you so much splinterman!

I am calling ....